With Thanksgiving approaching I would like to take the time and reflect upon some of the many blessing I have in my life.
1. Family-The kind that you know you can depend on for anything.
2. Grandchildren- I love their sweet smiling faces. Especially thankful to have Saydee home safe and growing.
3. Friends-The ones that always know how to make you laugh!
4. My Home- Starting to find out things about Alpine that I love. For instance the chiming of the Town Clock that I can hear when I walk outside.
5. The Mountains-Which were absolutely breathtaking this Fall.
6. My view from my Great Room window-Snow capped mountains.
7. Income-Thanks to Shultz and all of the many orange cones.
8. Food on the table-Again thanks to Shultz and all of the many orange cones.
9. Christmas decor-That I can't seem to get enough of.
10. My health-Even if I do have a few aches and pains and arthritic hands. At least I don't have to pop a bunch of pills.
11. My religion- It gives me Hope and Faith that no matter what happens everything will be alright.
12. Gardening- even though it's been put to rest for a while I can't help but to start planning for next Spring.
13. Quilting- Gives me satisfaction during those cold Winter months
The list could go on forever, but these are some of the biggies. I hope that this might cause you to reflect upon how fortunate you are. Remember, no matter how bad it might be at times; there is always sunshine at the end of the rainbow.