My Alpine Home

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Too Much Love?

Are you feeling lonely and need a little love? (No this is not a commercial for a dating site)lol!

If so, just come visit me!

After I finished putting out my Valentines Day d├ęcor I couldn’t help but notice how many things said the word, “LOVE”.

Everything from stitcheries, garlands, pillows, wood, and dishes. We are not lacking for “Love”!

IMG_5194

IMG_5200

IMG_5211

IMG_5191

IMG_5205

IMG_5204

IMG_5203

This one is double “LOVE”

IMG_5198

IMG_5206

IMG_5208

IMG_5210

IMG_5212

IMG_5207

IMG_5209

IMG_5201

IMG_5199

IMG_5197

IMG_5192

Now that’s a whole lot of “LOVE”, wouldn’t you agree?

Oh well, I’ve come to the conclusion that there’s no such thing as too much “LOVE”!

The month of “LOVE” is almost here.  Don’t wait,

Now is the time to show it to loved ones dear!!

IMG_5196

I hope you receive a bit of “LOVE” today!

Last week I visited Alison at Vintage Amethyst for Pink Saturday’s link party.  She showed the cutest little pink goodies.  Click on her blog name to go check them out.

Don’t forget to enter my give away.  It will end next week.  People have been telling me that they have been having a hard time getting into it.  Hopefully this new link will work!

http://www.jannolson.blogspot.com/2012/01/icing-on-cake.html

Jann

I will be linking up with Jenny Matlock for the letter I for “I LOVE YOU”!  Through blogging I have gotten to know and LOVE so many of you!

Jenny Matlock and the letter I

Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday

21 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Well...I looked around and I definitely don't have enough 'love' in my house! You have so many pretty things...I better get busy! Hugs...and Love! ♥♥♥

Actually Mummy said...

Nope, definitely not enough love here either! I resolve to correct that!

Kris said...

"Love"ly!

Sue said...

This is true. We all love to love and be loved!

=)

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

I can't believe how much you have that says LOVE. and I LOVE that. I don't think I have more than 2 things...(insert pouting) now I feel unloved...no, not really...but I need to watch for some Love stuff for sure!

anitamombanita said...

Nope, can't have too much love!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes LOVE is a many splendid thing. I wish I had just half of your time and energy. oh well I still LOVE ya sweet friend, As they say YOU GO GIRL FRIEND.........Love always Joyce Huntsman your partner in crime....................

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Noooo, can't have too much love around! And I'm definitely feelin' the love today!!

Riet said...

Oh my goodness, I have never seen so much Love together. Beautiful

Pondside said...

That's a whole lot of love - and I love it! Valentine's is one of those holidays that just so sweet and easy - just pleasure and little work. I love your little "LOVE" cushion with the 'o' made of little rosette buttons!

Marilyn said...

I have hearts all over my kitchen as part of the regular look, will that count in the love department? Your love abounds.♥♫

jeanetteann said...

Yes you are right,we can never have too much LOVE.

I love the way my blogger friends from the other side of the world from me, celebrate so many things. You inspire us here to have a go too.

I think we are a little too laid back and sometimes need a bit of a shove. That's why I love blogging so much,for the inspiration,

xx jeanetteann

Jo said...

What sweet decor! What a wonderful I post!

Christine @ Stonehouse Living said...

Hi Jann,
Love is in the air...every time you look around...
Great post Jann, love all of the love!
Have a great weekend!
All the Best,
Christine

Lorraine said...

Oh, love makes the world go round! You have a love-ly :) Valentine's Day decor! Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

chubskulit said...

Gorgeous!

Pink at my page, have a lovely weekend!

1CardCreator said...

Happy Pink Saturday! ~Diane

Sharing Shadymont said...

Love all your 'love' items. :) Beautiful!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Love you post! It is so lovely.
LOVE is certainly a blessing!
Susie

upinthecosmos said...

That is definitely a whole lotta love! Now I know a lot of love can be packed in a small pkg but you must have a big house to have all that stuff in there... LOL... great festive post:-)

Jenny said...

I was just writing an Anniversary note to my nephew. There wedding theme was, 'All you need is love!" and then I opened your blog link.

How perfect.

And what a celebration of warm care you have all over your home! It felt like a hug visiting you here today!

Thank you for that.

And thank you for linking.

A+