Tag your it

I'm not too savey as to what all the computer terms mean, but I am learning. My daughter Kylee tagged me last week in regards to 10 things you may or may not know about me. I guess that means that I am to do the same thing on my blog. So here goes, although I think it might be a bit boring. I've decided that I am an open book and tell all. I had a difficult time thinking of anything that you might not know about me.

10 Things you may or may not know about me:

1. I had Rheumatic Fever twice as a child

2. My dad died when I was only 9 months old

3. I could walk on my hands for a long time

4. I hated pizza and blueberry pancakes when I was young, but now love both of them

5. I didn't butter my own toast till I was 13 (so my older sisters say-one of the perks of being
the baby of the family.

6. I have a fear of driving off the road into water and drowning

7. I love kissing

8. I always cry in sad movies (even Lady and the Tramp)

9. I have 5 wonderful children (of which the timing of none of them was really planned), and 6
soon to be 7 darling grandchildren

10. I am now the proud owner of a new home. Looking forward to dejunking. Can you imagine
all that I have accumulated after 22 years in this soon to be missed home?

3 comments

Ky said...

i love that you cry in seriously every movie... old yeller, jurassic park. EVERYTHING! i totally get that from you.

And i am not going to lie, I am in denial about you moving.

Peg said...

I think we should see how long you can walk on your hands now that you are way older.

Shaleace said...

Congrats on your new home purchase. My kids are sad, they love your house.

I am glad you finally learned to butter your own toast. (note to self: make Shontay butter her own toast before she is 13).

Instagram