Share Your Cup #269

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I like to call, "filling your cup".

Sorry for the late start!  I ended up being gone all day.
 
We are slowly getting our home put back together after getting new wood flooring.
 
Yesterday I shared this photo of our bedroom on Instagram.
Since then we bought a rug and added it to the room.
 
 
I'm loving the new flooring!
 
Last week I shared a recipe for Frosted Ginger Cookies
This was the first time I had made them.  They were chewy and moist.  I would definitely make them again!
 

 
Now for the features from SYC #268:

Shannon from Belle Bleu Interiors shared her beautiful front porch all decked out for fall.

 
 
JoAnn from Scene Through My Eyes shared her delightful tea set she used in an Autumn tea.
 
 
 
 Cathy from Vintage Paint and More shared some creative lace pumpkins she made.

 
Sandra from Dinner at 8 shared her fun Halloween table.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 

23 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks Jann for hosting! Your bedroom is beautiful and I know your new flooring is fabulous!

Kathryn Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Have a lovely rest of the week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Debra@CommonGround said...

Jann, I'm totally in love with that amazing quilt in your bedroom, so beautiful! thanks so much for hosting!

Handmade in Israel said...

Your bedroom looks wonderful... and frosted ginger cookies! Just, yum!

handmade by amalia said...

Another party full of inspiration. I love your bedroom and that tea set is lovely as well.
Amalia
xo

Louca por porcelana said...

Thanks for hosting,Jann!Your room is very charming,love the quilt,the red table and your beautiful floor!Hugs!Great features!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for visiting!!
Hugs,Debbie

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting Jann. Your cookies look wonderful!

Blessings,
Sandi

Susie said...

Jann, I love the beautiful quilt on your bed. Glad you are loving your new floors. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Your bedroom looks so pretty, Jann, and oh, the QUILT, it is gorgeous!!! Your wood floors look wonderful, too. Thanks so much for hosting and I hope you have a great week.

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for featuring my lacy pumpkins and for hosting each week. Love your new wood floors - so gorgeous. Hope your day is amazing.

Sandra @ Dinner at Eight said...

Jann, your floors are beautiful! Thanks for hosting such creative bloggers, and thanks for featuring my Halloween tablescape!

Jeanie said...

I made your cookies last night for next week's art sale. They are to DIE for and I'm afraid they won't last that long! Great yield -- I got six dozen (but they might have been smaller than yours.)

I was told today I need a radiation vacation as the treatments are taking too much a toll on my lip and they want things to heal a bit before I get the next treatment. Which means kicking the biopsy for the thyroid back another week or two... How did you manage?

Art and Sand said...

I'm trying to get back to blogging more and reading this makes me want to write a post today - thank you.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

I love your new floors and looking forward to see your new rugs too. Thank you Jann for your 269th Share Your Cup. Love joining in and visiting.
Hugs.
Joy

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hello Jann, your cookies look so good. Thanks for hosting the fun and have a nice weekend.
Julie xo

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, I love your floors too, and that bedroom looks super cozy with that quilt, and I think cookies in bed sounds pretty darn good, hehe. Here's hoping your latest procedure has you feeling much better, and stronger with each day. Thank you for sharing your cup and having us as guests at your party.

Salmagundi said...

Thanks again for being here to host this fun party again. Those cookies do look good ---- we're trying to cut down our sweet tooth, so I'm sure craving some sweetness right now!! Take care, Sally

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Thank you for the party, Jann! So much inspiration here! Have a great day.

Jackie said...

Your bedroom is lovely. The cookies look yummy will have to give them a try.

Anonymous said...

I love everything about your bedroom, so pretty! Thank you for hosting. It's my first time here, I'm looking forward to getting to know a few more bloggers.

csuhpat1 said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Decor To Adore said...

Thank you, sweet Jann, for the delightful feature. You truly brightened my day. Have a wonderful week!

Instagram