Kimi's Garden Shed

Hello my friends,
 
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  Guess what we woke up to yesterday morning?  SNOW.  Yup, that white stuff that we certainly do need.  Luckily it's all melted now and the garden looks pretty again.
 
This is my friend, Kimi.
I wanted to take you on a tour of her sweet garden shed.
 


 
Kimi is very talented and full of fun and laughter!
 
A year ago she bought a new (to her) home in Draper, UT.
 
She was so busy moving that she didn't get to decorate for Halloween.  That's pretty miserable for her.  :)
 
A couple of weeks ago our craft group #2 decided to take a garden tour.  It included Kimi's, mine, and Joanne's gardens.
 
There's a large field of sunflowers just to the side of her shed.
 
 
This cute pot sits outside the front door.

 
This photo is taken from the inside of Kimi's house.  The little building you spy just inside the archway is her shed.  The large building behind is where we meet for our craft classes.  The former owner was a cabinet man and it was his shop.

 
This is the side of her shed.  Not big, but large enough to hold all kinds of treasures and trinkets.


 
 
Are you ready to go inside?

 
Let me warn you, lots of eye candy!!
 
So much to look at, you may need to look around for a while. 
 
 
So many things that I love!



 

 
Close ups of some of my favorites.  Isn't Morning Glory
ever so sweet?

 
Love this sweet stove!

 
Don't forget to look up!!
 
 
A couple of pretty Zinnias in her garden.
 

 
And of course we didn't leave without being fed!!  (wink)

 
Happy Fall to you all!!
 
 
 hugs,
 

25 comments

Creations By Cindy said...

Loved all the pictures Jann. Awe...that field of sunflowers has my old heart doing a pitter-patter! SNOW? Or you serious? Girl, it is suppose to be 91 degrees here today by 3 pm. GRR............. Hugs and blessing, Cindy

Art and Sand said...

I loved reading this because Kim is one of my favorites on Instagram. Her Halloween decor is so fun this year.

Connie said...

I love taking a peek into other blogger's creative spaces. The thing that caught my eye right off the bat was that adorable little watering can way up high with the little boy on it. That is so cute and brings back childhood memories :)
Such a fun post, thanks for the tour.
Connie :)

Unknown said...

Awe such a honor to be on your blog!! Xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Great treasures!That cake is mouthwatering...Hugs!

Anonymous said...

What is the name of Kim's Instagram account? Would like to follow it.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Thanks for the inspiring tour. I'm a more is more person so her shed was just perfect for me!

Maristela Guilherme said...

Que casa linda!
As flores são encantadoras.
Infelizmente não conheço neve, deve ser super diferente. Minha terra quase sempre 40 graus e muito sol.
bjs

Junkchiccottage said...

Love your friends she shed. She looks like a fun person. I love her shirt and smile in the picture.
Glad you bff's had a great time all together. The views you guys have out there are fabulous too.
Hugs,
Kris

Stacey said...

You girls are so doggone creative and fun! How blessed you are to have found each other.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Potting shed envy - so cute!

Sandi Magle said...

Wonderful post, how great to have a group to share your passions with in Real Life. She has so many adorable things in her shed...I can see the whimsy and love of life!

Pat said...

Jann,
Oh, what fun!
A Garden Shed filled to the brim with lovelies!
Thank you for sharing!
Pat

Decor To Adore said...

What an absolutely adorable shed! I love that your group of friends gather together to enjoy the delights.

Patricia Carter said...

I am loving the vibe of this place. It's pretty amazing.
disney on ice tickets
disney on ice event tickets

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What a wonderful shed fill of cute collections and shabby chic furniture! It must be so much fun for her to spend time in it.

It was nice to "meet" Kim and see a few more of your friends. Jann.

Anonymous said...

Fun to read, I recognize the lady on the far right from scrap booking blogs

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Goodness, what a delightful spot to visit! Kimi has so much to look at in her shed indeed! What a wonderful spot she has be crafty in! Just love those sunflowers in her garden nearby, what joy they must bring her! So fun that your crafting group gets together to visit each other, such a blessing! Hugs to you today :)

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I just love her style! I would love to take a while to look around.

Katie Mansfield said...

Adorable. The view is stunning.

Benita said...

I love it! What a wonderful place...all those vintage pieces! I would want to stay and just look for days! Have a great one!

Muhammad Hassan said...

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. garden sheds

Elain Sommers said...

I am totally loving the witches outfit. It's incredible.
airport parking Manchester

Anonymous said...

تتميز شركة ماسترتك بصناعة ماكينات التعبئة والتغليف من الفولاذ المتين المقاوم للصداء مع ضمان صيانة دورية للماكينة حيث ان تقدم ارخص اسعار ماكينات تعبئة وتغليف البهارات فتقوم الماكينة بتعبئة مختلف انواع البودر مثل البهارات والتوابل والدقيق ومساحيق الوجه.

CLADING2222 said...

For a woman looking for a modern decor for her kitchen, I advise you to deal with Amr Helmy Company because it is one of the best kitchen companies in sheikh zayed

Instagram