Share Your Cup Thursday #3

Spring is in the air here at Mrs. Olson’s.  I am loving every minute of it!
I have been so busy in the garden.  Let’s just say, if I was an animal I would no longer have a tail! lol!  I spent most of the day Monday spreading mulch and tossing it up onto our rock wall.  When hubby came home from work he said, “Why didn’t you save some for me to do?”  I actually left one wheelbarrow full.  I felt fine while I was doing it, and crazy as it may seem it certainly filled my cup (you know, made me happy). Oh boy did I pay for it later.  My right leg has been killing me.  Well, enough about me.  Can’t wait to see what you have been doing to fill your cups.


First I want to thank you for sharing last week.  I enjoyed everything so much!  I found a few new friends and I so appreciate my good buddies that support me!
Here are the features from last weeks party.  I am showing more than usual this week.  I wanted to share a few Easter posts also.  So hard, I wanted to feature each and everyone of you!


Stephanie from Gilded Junque shared her love for vintage hankies.  This stole my heart because it reminded me of my dear mother.
red hanky
Look at these sweet old Easter postcards shared by Pam from Virginia Retro.
SANY0017
I totally fell in love with Kathy’s collection of vintage green and blue glassware.  The colors are just so perfect for Spring.  Visit her at  A Delightsome Life.102_3538
The Old Block House shared the first dresser she redid. Great job,  love the curves!
dresser8
Look at these darling flower eggs shared by Sarah from Alderberry Hill, too cute!  She showed some on another post that she made in black and white.  They were just as charming!
IMG_1656
Shasta from In the Old Road made making these old book flowers look easy.  She gave great instructions.
book13
and finally, I loved these Cream Cheese Mints made by Kelley from Kelley's Highway.  She had me at cream cheese. lol!  She made them for her daughters birthday, but wouldn’t they be fun for Easter?  I can see them colored pink and green.
Kelley Highway Cream Cheese Mints12
Thanks so much ladies and please grab my button if you were featured!
Also, just noticed that I now have 400 followers!  I can’t believe it!  I will be doing a give away in celebration.  I will show you what it is next week on “Share Your Cup Thursday”.  Thanks to all of you!!
Stackedcup-1_thumb
Now it’s your turn, can’t wait to see what you have to share. Wishing all of you a Happy Easter!
Party rules:
1.Be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Have a link back to this post so others will know where the party is.  Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar.  I think I finally made it work. YAHOO! 
3.  Please visit other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs.
Not required, but I would love for you to leave a comment after

24 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Great features!!
Thanks for hosting!
Have a wonderful Easter!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

I`m so happy you featured me again...it really makes my day...I can`t thank you enough!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Easter too!

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for inviting me to your party! I linked up my spring tablescape. I'm going to visit some of your features.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Jann, thanks so much for featuring my post of vintage postcards! I'm joining in again this week. Off to visit the other joiners now! Thanks for hosting too. Pam

NanaDiana said...

You have some really great features here. I am headed to visit a few of them...especially the cream cheese candy! xo Diana

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I am always have a feeling of accomplishment when I get things mulched...but what a dirty filthy mess I am!!

Kris said...

You and I both have a few aches from working in the yard!!
After Easter I shall have more time to participate.
XO Kris

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann-

I didn't see a list of what to add to the party, so I hope my garden post is okay. Congrats on your new party. Sorry I haven't come until now, but I have been very, very busy with real life and haven't been able to visit as many blogs lately. Hope you are doing well. Have a great Easter!

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Some awesome stuff there, gals! I'll be linking Friday!

Congratulations on 400 followers, Mrs. Olson!

andrea@townandprairie said...

I didn't realize you were starting a party! I've been under a rock most of the last three weeks as we all recovered from the flu in succession. I will come back tonight to link up! Awesome! Thanks!

Diane Writes said...

I hope I could join your party next time. I love the vintage hankies and those blue and green collection are sooo beautiful too. I love it!

Shannon said...

Everything is so beautiful!!!

Stephanie said...

Jann,

Thanks for the honor of being featured this week. I am so glad you enjoyed my hanky post. I am joinging your party again this week. Thanks for hosting.

Jane said...

Love everything you've shared, especially those vintage Easter cards, the blue/green glassware (yummy together) and the cream cheese mints - I've never heard of these before.

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Some really great features this week! Thanks for hosting the party!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun! I love all of the beautiful things everyone has for Spring. I'm joining in this week! Thanks for a fun party, my friend! ♥

Red Rose Alley said...

These old book flowers are lovely, Jann. They remind me of Nel who is working on her Ph.D. right now. The eggs are sweet too. I noticed your turquoise post and loved it, as I am just decorating a room in turqoise and pink. Happy Easter to you, my friend. Have a blessed day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

I have to agree those were all great features.

Dee

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I see you are having a linky party how sweet!! I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comment on my Easter Tablescape. I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family.
XXOO Diane

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Here I am, Jann! Thanks for inviting me! Lovely blog!

Old Time Cindy said...

Hi Jann,
Hopefully, I'll be able to join your party sometime in the future. Had those internet problems, then my camera broke. Just bought a new one so I can get back to blogging and my shop. Wishing you a Happy Easter!

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, Thanks for inviting me over to your blog party! You have beautiful items from last week. I will try to make your party a weekly stop. Glad you enjoyed my Bunnkins dishes, Laura

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh goodness, as I was visiting your lovely blog, I saw you had a party and been such a "Party Animal" me, I just linked up! Thank you so much for hosting, I'm going to make a note of your great party for next Thursday too. Thank you for your lovely visit to me and may you and yours have a wonderful EASTER SUNDAY!
FABBY

Bunny Jean said...

Hi Jann!

I almost forgot about your new party... good thing I dropped by for a visit!

xoxo Bunny Jean
Wednesday's Bunny hop Party!

Instagram