Share Your Cup Thursday #73

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  How quickly time flies.  I can’t believe that we are already approaching the middle of Sept.

Today we honor those whose life’s were tragically taken on 9/11.  May we never forget!

We are receiving lots of well needed rain.  The only problem is that because of the burn scar on the mountain from lasts years fire we have had flooding in the homes just East of us.  I pray that we get it in little doses and not big gushes like last weekend!

Looking forward to seeing what has brought happiness into your life this past week:

Here’s what caught my eye from lasts week:

Stacey from Poofing the Pillows made the cutest flower arrangement in a pepper tin.

entry hyacinth bean 012

Shannon from A Southern Belle with Northern Roots shared her beautiful Fall displays.

DSCN0038

I also had to show you the Fall décor of Junaholics Unanimous.  She decorated her home by just using what she had around the house.  Great stuff don’t you think?

fk9

Diane from Shabby Gals shared her make over of a rustic ladder to a ladder of numbers.

blog august 004

Bernideens Teatime Blog shared a Fall tea and the last of her Queen Anne’s Lace.

2013 9 1 023

Michele from Shelstring shared the recipe for this scrumptious blueberry pie.

spring-summer 09 210

This weeks top two most visited links were:

Stacy from Sweethearts and Sweettarts.  She shared blue mason jars that once belonged to her great grandmother.

DSC_0198

And Stacey from Poofing the Pillows whom I featured above.

Thanks so much and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

43 comments

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

We have ( Finally ) not had rain for awhile and have storms predicted. Could use it for a change now :)

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Hi Jann!
We haven't had rain in months!
It's a RARE occurrence in Southern California :0(
Beautiful features this week!
Thanks for hosting another fun link party.
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Beautiful features! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

Love the flowers in the pepper! Thanks for hosting!

chateau chic said...

Lovely features, Jan! As always, I appreciate you hosting this party each week.
Mary Alice

Susie said...

Jann, Such beautiful photos. I love the fall decorations. I hope the rain in is moderation also. We need some so badly but I do not want a monsoon. Blessings to all of you.xoxo,Susie

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann, such wonderful features you've shared today. Thank you for hosting your wonderful party.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Just wanted to say thanks for hosting again this week. Appreciate what you do. I did not have a post to share - again. Hoping I can get back to posting on a regular basis and joining in again soon.
Enjoy your evening.

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks so much for hosting and letting join in.

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! :)
Susan

Debra@CommonGround said...

I love Shannon's wonderful Fall display. thanks so much for hosting, Jann!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Beautiful features! Thanks so much for hosting!
Hugs...Nancy

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thank u Jann for being a fabulous host! Lots of really wonderful features! Hugs ~ Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What terrific features, Jann! Thank you for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love the pie! Thank you sweet Jann for hosting such great party this week again!
Big hugs,
FABBY

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Always a pleasure joining in :) Hugs and Spring greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Trisha said...

So glad to be joining in this week!

~Trisha

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks for hosting Jan, great features. Love that wooden crate and the numbers ladder.

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

Thanks so much for hosting :)
Francine

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
I do know how dry it has been for you and I hope that you get just the right amount of rain that is gentle and soaking!
Beautiful features!
Thank you sweetie for hosting!
Happy Hugs,
Jemma

NanaDiana said...

What fun entries, Jann. Off to visit a couple-LOVE that ladder!!! xo Diana

The Polka Dot Closet said...

So many good features, I love the step ladder. I am off to catch up on posts I missed.

Carol

Sarah said...

Jann, thanks for hosting each week. I enjoyed your features. ;-)

Nell at njschout said...

Thank you for hosting. We are in a dry hot spell right now and enjoying every minute of it.

Barbara F. said...

Great features, Jann, and happy to join in this week. xo

Unknown said...

Hi Jann! I am soooo sorry Inlinkz turned off...my bad...gotta get the hang of military time. Thanks for coming by for Rednesday Wednesday and you are signed up for my giveaway too. Wow, look at all the posts for your BlogParty...
Hope someday Rednesday will have a following like that. And, popped into a few....OMG.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! My first time at your party!

Winnie said...

Rain? Mmmmmm - remind me what does that mean....
We are in the middle of a serious heat here!!

Thank you for the party Jann, and for these beautiful features!

wishing you a great weekend

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I had basement flooding in a house I once lived in. No fun! I hope you will be inside and pleasantly moist outside!

retrorevival.biz said...

Hi Jann. To answer your question about my rug...I bought two of them actually, and bumped them together using rug tape from Home Depot (very easy). I bought them from JossAndMain.com. Hope this helps:)

Anonymous said...

Those really are some great and inspiring features, Jann. Thanks so much for hosting.

One More Time Events said...

Thank you for hosting Jann... great features on my way to visit a few...xo Tammy

Stacy said...

thank you, Jann! I am glad that people came to visit! Can't wait to get your button on my page!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thanks for the fun party! I'm linked now and ready to visit! Hugs!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for always stopping by!!

Thanks so much for hosting each and every week!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Those are some fun posts you featured. Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me over!

Tea in the Library said...

Thank you for your sweet comments. Your encouragement means a lot to me. I am remiss in not having my 'feature' post ready. I'll get it up a.s.a.p. I ended up in the hospital with gastroenteritis and can't sit up for more than a couple minutes at a time due to the nausea.

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jann! Hope you're having a fabulous week!!~~Angela

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Very nice post with lots of great blogs to visit! I've had fun visiting today and now following your blog.

Please stop by to see us sometime!
Blessings, Edie Marie & Marie Antoinette

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I'm only catching up on the links during thes weekend because I was so busy during the week. Sorry to be so late!

Simply Simplisticated said...

Hi there Jann! Im so happy I found your lovely blog! Love your plants and the wonderful features.Im your newest follower:) Thanks a bunch for hosting and please do stop by sometime to visit!

Life at Still Woods said...

Hi Jann! I am a new follower and am joining your party this week. I am looking forward to visiting the other party participants and meeting new blogging friends. When you have the opportunity, I would love for you to drop by Still Woods Farmhouse for a visit and if you like, to follow along. Thanks for hosting!
Blessings from Still Woods Farmhouse

Instagram