Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short). The party where you share the things in life that make you happy.
Hard to believe that we’re almost half way into Oct. before we know it we’ll be decorating for Christmas!
I have had another busy week and just wanted to mention that I got the opportunity to curate an ‘Under the Stairs’ idea board for Hometalk
I’d love if you’d check out my previous post and gave them a visit!
Oh my, you talented people make it so hard for me to narrow the features down to just a few. Thank you, Thank you for sharing your talents each week here at SYC!
Penny from Pennys Treasures found a vintage trunk and an old Dr’s bag. I love how she turned it into an eerie Halloween vignette.
Catherine, from Ornate Splendor has been creating the most elegant pumpkins. She truly lives up to her name!
I love the vintage items that Susan from Must Love Junk used for her Fall mantle.
Patti from Old things New made this darling drop cloth slip cover for an old bench.
Kris from Junk Chic Cottage (with a little help from hubby) turned wonderful old doors into a petition wall between her office and living room.
Sally from Salmagundi shared her latest wool patchwork project.
Now for the two most visited links:
Both posts got the same amount of visits.
1. Nancy from Two Cottages and Tea for her Afternoon Tea post
and Penny’s Treasures for her Yard Sale Étagère.
Congrats everyone and please grab my button if you were featured!
Now let’s Party!
A few rules and then let the fun begin!
1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.
After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup