Share Your Cup Thursday #90

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC)!  The month of love has arrived and it’s the perfect time to tell each and everyone of you how much I love the things that you share at SYC!

Simply because this party is about sharing the things that make you happy, what diversity there is in each weeks link ups.

Again, I appreciate you in helping make this party a success.  By the way, last week had the most link ups so far for SYC.  Woot-Woot!

A lot is going on over here at Mrs. Olson’s. lol!  I laugh when I refer to myself in that manor.

Because of my love for the ‘hunt’ in finding treasures I have decided to open an etsy store.  Check it out on my sidebar if you get a chance.  I have more items to add, but a little at a time, I guess.

Now for features from last weeks party:

Phyllis from Around The House shared her darling Valentines table.

DSC_0007-002

Although many of us are getting anxious for Spring, Amber from Junkaholics Unanimous reminds us to slow down and enjoy the beauty of Winter.

juniper

Jennifer from Thimbles, Bobbins, Paper, and Ink participated in a website sewalong.  Look at the sweet things she made with her first log cabin blocks.

set

Marsha from The Old Ink Well took a room that was hardly ever used and turned it into a wonderful office.

monogrammed chair

 

Besa GM shared her amazing small kitchen remodel.  You must go see the before pictures!

6

I loved this post by Dayle from A Collection of Days where she reminded us that being cheerful is a choice we make.

100_3493.

Linda from LBP shared a yummy old fashioned Dutch Apple Cake.  I love that the recipe came out of a booklet from the ‘1940’s’!

100_9744

Thanks so much everyone and please grab my button if you were featured!  Don’t forget to hop over to my facebook page and see who was featured there.

Stackedcup-1_thumb_thumb[1]

Now let’s Party! A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

*Don’t forget to pin from their site and not my blog.

33 comments

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Have a wonderful evening! Hugs, Poppy

allisamazing said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Thank you so much for hosting, sweet Jann!
I hope you're having a great week,
Suzanne

Trisha said...

Thanks so much for letting me join in!

~Trisha

Unknown said...

Great features - loving that cake! Thanks for letting us chill with you every week! It is a fun time!

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Thank you so much for sharing my Valentine tablescape, I am so pleased you liked and just know it was fun to do and loved sharing my moms charming pink lamps

Donna Wilkes said...

Jann, thank you so much for taking the time to host.

Susan Freeman said...

That Valentine table by Phyllis is so cute! Thanks for hosting Jann.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features. Thank you so much for hosting dear Jann...keep warm and lots of hugs,
FABBY

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting.

Tarnished Royalty said...

Have fun with your etsy shop! Thanks for hosting the linky party! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week.

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Jann. That dutch apple cake in your features is calling my name! Thanks for hosting this party. Have a wonderful Thursday and a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting another link party and great thanks for including my kitchen in this week's features.
Besa

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Thank you for the feature Jann, and thanks for hosting. Always a pleasure linking up and perusing your beautiful blog!
Amber

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Thanks, Jann, for the feature. You're a gracious hostess and I always enjoy mingling with those who gather here.

Kris said...

So the similarities just keep adding up, don't they!
Too bad we live so far from one another though!
Hugs
Kris

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Lots of great stuff to check out this week!

Jeanette

Micupoftea said...

I agree about choosing cheerfulness! I'm happy to be here each week visiting your party. The features look great, especially the apple cake. Yum! Thx for hosting :)
S

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Jann, as always, you host such a fun party with so much creativity and inspiration. I'm tickled pink that you chose to share my tea towels and hot pads with log cabin quilt blocks.

I am looking forward to trying the apple cake! Drooling at the the photo!

Cheers!
Jennifer

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi Jann!

I have my "button candies" linked to your party! Thanks for reminding me to link up. I really appreciate it Jann. And thanks for your sweet comments on our post. We love to create and we feel wonderful when our friends like what we do. We all need to feel warm & fuzzy in this cooold weather we're all having!

Many blessings, Edie Marie

Joy said...

Thank you for the party, Jann! The features are beautiful! :)

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, the features are great this week - I am so inspired by them that I am going to have to go do something... Thank you for hosting each week - such a great party.. Cathy

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the week Jann!

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, I love that little Valentines place setting so sweet! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting the party again this week. Awesome features BTW!
Marie@The Interior Frugalista

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your etsy, Mrs. Olson. :)

Tea in the Library said...

Thank you for hosting another great SYC. When I am feeling lonely, or tired, or just out-of-sorts, I know I will always find something to uplift, inspire, and make me smile. Angels to you sweet friend. Prayers for your Etsy endeavor.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What wonderful features. Thanks for hosting, Jann.

Blessings,
Sandi

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Thank you so much for hosting Jann! Have a great weekend!
XO Barbara

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you Jann-lovely as always!
Warm Hugs,
Jemma

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jann,

Thank you for hosting! I am loving all the Valentines.

Tea in the Library said...

I think is one of the best collections for SYC ever. Love the doily and coffee filter wreath - and the message in your décor. Hope your week is filled with humor and love!

Instagram