Share Your Cup Thursday #119

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things that make you happy.

If this is the first time you joined the party and I want to say, ‘welcome’; happy to have you!  And thanks to all of you faithful party people that help to make this party a success!

Now here’s the features from SYC #118:

Sarah from Backwoods Babies shared her kitchen remodel.  You won’t believe the before photos.

IMG_0408

Kris from Junk Chic Cottage shared her darling coffee station.  I’m not a coffee drinker, but this cute station might tempt me to start.  lol!

barcoffeenewfull

from C.D's  Country Living shared her wonderful desk makeover.

Desk after main

Linda from Bushel and a Pickle shared her pretty Fall vignette on her credenza.

autumn-credenza-red-apple-600x600

Revi from Revisionary Life shared her unique and creative industrial vignette.

045

 Tiffany from  Broward Saves shared the recipe for these delicious Pumpkin Walnut Sticky Buns.

pumpkin-walnut-sticky-buns-3-935x1024

Thanks so much everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb_thumb[1]

Now let’s get this party started:

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment. They fill my cup!

34 comments

Jeanne said...

Great to see the party. Have a wonderful fall weekend. :)

Unknown said...

ohhh those sticky buns look finger licking good :) Thanks for hosting us Mrs. O!

A Joyful Cottage said...

Great features, Jann. I love them all. Thanks for hosting, my friend, and enjoy the weekend. xxx ~ Nancy

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Jann, I hope fall has ushered itself in as gloriously a fashion in UT as it has here in WV - gorgeous weather and cooler temps here, while the garden still breathes a fresh sigh. Thanks for hosting us here at SYC!
Rita

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jan...great choices this week. Thanks for hosting and hope your week has been great!
Ruth

Calypso In The Country said...

Great features. Thanks for hosting!
Shelley

Donna Wilkes said...

Fall has arrived - had to wear a sweater today! Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Beautiful features Jann - thanks so much for the wonderful party!
Hope you have a great week
Hugs,
Suzan

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting, always look forward to it!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What wonderful features, Jann! I wish I had one of those pumpkin buns for my breakfast tomorrow. Thanks so much for hosting.

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Unknown said...

Hi Jann - It has been awhile since I've been able to come to your party as we've been so busy moving across the country and settling in to our new home. It is SO good to be back! Thank you so much for hosting and blessings to you,
Patti

Unknown said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you for the great party and inspiration! :)
~Liz

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Jann, your features are wonderful. Hope you are enjoying your first week of Autumn. Thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Jann, thank you so much for featuring my Kitchen before and after blog. Our home has been a labor of love, and it always feels good knowing others love it as much as we do. Thank you so much for hosting, and have a grand week.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Jann
Thanks for the feature of my coffee bar. I so appreciate your fun parties each week. Have a wonderful evening and thank you again.
Kris

Jen said...

Well Hi there Jann...
Thank you for your comment the other day. I have been so stinking busy this summer that I'm just running in circles. I hope your pickled beets turned out lovely. If you have extra Cukes, give some refrigerator pickles a try. Isn't this weather awesome. Hope you enjoyed the rain. I thought I may need some flippers down here in Central Utah.
Have a Wonderful Rest of the Week~!
Jen~

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, great features! Have a great week!

Kim said...

So many pretty features Jann! I love the change of season, it always makes for such interesting parties! :)

Laurel Stephens said...

Fabulous features from a fabulous party!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Wonderful features, Jann! I want a coffee station in my house like Kris made! Thanks for hosting again!

Vickie

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features. Thank you so much for the lovely party.
Hugs,
FABBY

Kameel huise tussen spore said...

Thanks for hosting love your featured posts.
Lots of blessings from South Africa
Sandra

Linda said...

Thank you for hosting Jann! Great features.

See you next week.

Linda

Maria Elena said...

Thank you for the party! Have a great day. Maria

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hi Jann, just checking out your party and saying hi, but not joining in today. Great features, as always.

Leslie said...

so many great features!! I am licking my lips at that pumpkin sticky buns ~ oooooh my!!!!

Have a great thursday. Thanks for hosting.

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Jann, love your features this week especially the coffee bar and that French desk is awesome. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend. Cathy

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting!

~Trisha

Fran. said...

Jann it is so cool you do this linky thing. I get to see a lot of pretty homes. I love the Fall inspirations here today. And OMG I love the coffee bar too and I do drink coffee a lot!! LOL But I think I would have to have more of a funky farmhouse station. hmmm.. something else to think about!! XOXO Love Fran.

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, I'm loving your features today. Thanks for hosting and have a nice day and weekend.
Julie

CD Loken said...

Thank you for featuring my desk makeover, Jann! I love your party! You are such an inspiring host! Have a great week!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party Jann! Gorgeous features!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Thanks for hosting each week, Jann. Have a fantastic weekend!

Instagram