Love in a Bottle

Hello my friends, have you ever wished that you could bottle up your love and send it to those who are sad and lonely or just down on their luck?

 
Well, we all know that love isn't something that can be bottled, but I've come to realize that it's something we can share.
 
 
Much like how you uncork a bottle, we can open up our hearts and let our love overflow.
What good is love if we can't pass it on to others?
 
 
I had filled this crate with some of my aqua bottles and placed it on top of the cabinet in our entry for Winter.
 
When I pulled out the Valentine décor I sat it on my kitchen island.  Before I knew it I started embellishing and filling the bottles with bits and baubles of love.
 
 
An old Ball jar with a glass seal got a glitzy clock and red mercury glass heart.
 
This slender beauty needed nothing more than a sweet pink heart tied on with a piece of lace.
 
 
I filled some of them with vintage pieces of silver.  I don't have a lot, but love it!
 
 
This red votive was picked up a couple of years ago on clearance at Ross.  It came with the little silver charm and I tucked a metal heart inside.
 
 
 
 

 
Little bottles of love sit on my kitchen island.  And although I can't bottle my love up and send it, they are a sweet reminder for me to share my love with others!
 
 
 
 
 
I had a little fun playing with photos of this gorgeous ruby red stopper.
 
 
Sending you some love today!
 
hugs,
Jann
 
This post was featured at Shabby Art Boutique for Shabbilicious Friday.  Thank you Kerryanne!
 
I will be sharing with these lovely parties:
 
 
 
 
 

24 comments

Susie said...

Jann, All he bottles are beautiful I love the red with the aqua of the bottles. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Betty said...

Jann, your bottles look so pretty. You've inspired me to treasure hunt some vintage bottles to decorate. Thank you for reminding us to share our love with others, it's usually easier than one may think, sometimes just a smile in passing is all it takes to turn someone's day around. Hugs,

Leslie said...

Look at the love you've spread around... love it! : ) Have a great weekend Jan!

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Your aqua bottles with red hearts and the ruby red glass stopper are so pretty. I love to see the sun shining through antique aqua glass. It looks especially pretty with the touches of red glass.

cynthia lee designs said...

Your bottles are all so pretty!! I just love Aqua and red together.
~Cindy

Kris said...

So pretty Jann!
xo Kris

Art and Sand said...

I love dressing up bottles any time of the year. I haven't done any for Valentine's Day, but I think I might just need to.

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, such sweet bottles!

Stephanie said...

You and your bottles are adorable, dear Jann :) So, so sweet.

Happy weekend! Hugs!

Connie said...

Jann, your bottles are so delightful. Thank you for pouring out a little love in our direction . . . you are a sweetheart :)
Connie :)

sunnyskiesandsweettea said...

Those are so pretty! I love that ruby color.

Blessings,
Amy Jo

Curtains in My Tree said...

Oh I like your blue bottles with the red accents so pretty, make sme want to decorate some of my blue glass bottles

Janice

farmhouse-story said...

love the red hearts spilling out of the bottle, jann! too cute!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hi dear friend, I love your post today. Reminders are such a great idea, I get so wrapped up in living that sometimes I forget. Thanx for the reminder. Hugs Jo

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

What a sweet collection. LOVEly. :)

HWIT BLOGG said...

So lovely Jann, love the red colour!
The best for a beautiful weekend...take care.
Titti

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Ok I was able to grab the love you sent, thanks for that cause I needed it! Love you bottles, and the red color, I just love red and don't know why I don't use it more. I'm just starting my Valentine decor, I'm still burnt out from Christmas?

Anonymous said...

Your bottles look so festive! Jann, love the little wooden crate!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

So perfect for the holiday!!

Tea Cottage Pretties said...

Your bottle of love are just beautiful. I love Valentine colors. For some reason they just make me so happy. Your wooden crate is so very pretty as well. Beautiful display of love, Beverly

Christine said...

Your title is perfect for each bottle.
What a lovely idea to give as Valentine gift. Especially to someone you miss and care about.

Maggie said...

Your decorated bottles are all wonderful, a thoughtful way of letting someone know that they are loved. Love the chippy painted box/tray!

The Charm of Home said...

Cute looks Jann! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Such a beautiful combination of colours for Valentines Day Jann. Feeling the love!! I'm delighted to be featuring this post at Shabbilicious Friday tomorrow.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Instagram