Share Your Cup Thursday #146

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.
 
I'm starting the party early this week because I'm off on a 5 day fun filled get away with 9 other gals.
How much trouble to you think we can get in to?  lol!
 
We'll stitch, we'll craft, go thrifting, antiquing, hit yard sales, shop, and oh yes, do plenty of eating too.
 
Fun, fun, fun!!
 
Before I get the heck out of Dodge, I
just want to say how much I appreciate you and thanks for the sweet comments so many of you leave when you visit!
 
Thanks so much for your support and welcome if you are linking up for the first time!
 
Now on to features from SYC #145:
 
I just love the makeover Ann from Tarnished Royalty gave to this dollar store bird!
 
 
Diane from Parlor Room Ponderings created a fun vignette using old cheese graters.
 


Tracy from Blue Ridge Vintage gave a thrift store wreath a great makeover.
 

 
 
 
Marie from Interior Frugalista turned an ordinary mirror into an antique treasure.
 


What are the chances that two blogs would do a photo shoot with their new baby chicks?
Well, two did and I couldn't pick just one!
 
 
Lori Leigh from L. L. Farm
 

 
and Julie from Little Farmstead.
 
Love these sweet peeps!
 
 
Yum!  Look at this lemon honey cream icebox cake shared by Simply Suzannes
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 


Don't forget to hop over to my fb page and see who is featured there.
 

Now Let's Party! 
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is. Only those with a back link will be featured.
 
 
 
 

4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up I would love for you to come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup!




 

40 comments

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting Jann!

~Trisha

Anonymous said...

Jann, Can I hurry and jump in the car with you? How fun will this be, Oh, wait, lots and lots of fun! Can't wait to hear all about your 5 day girlfriend get away.
Loved the features from last week, don't you just want to kiss those adorable chicks and slice a HUGE piece of Suzanne's cake? Thanks for you wonderful SYC, it always brightens my week.

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
You know how to have fun! Enjoy your amazing trip and can't wait to hear all about it.
Thank you for the sweet party!
Hugs,
Jemma

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday 146. I look forward to joining in. Have a wonderful week.
Joy

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Dear Jann,
Thank you so much for the lovely feature . . . and for hosting another fun party! You made my day :0)
Have a wonderful week,
Suzanne

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Dear Jann,
Thank you so much for the lovely feature . . . and for hosting another fun party! You made my day :0)
Have a wonderful week,
Suzanne

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jann,
I'm back just sharing what's on my heart these days. Enjoy your get-away and thank you for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jann!!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh how I wish I was one of those 9 gals! How fun!
Thanks so much for hosting and have a great time!
Gina

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Nice features. I love the tray with the old cheese graters.
Thanks for the party lovely lady.
FABBY

Kim said...

Now I want chicks!! ;) Thanks for the party, Jann!!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Have a great time!
Thanks for hosting again this week.

Little Farmstead said...

Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting Jann! Hope your week is going well! :)

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, have a wonderful time (like there would be anything else BUT given your agenda and headcount!). You 'chicks' have fun (love those chicks featured).
Thanks for sharing your own cup. :)
Rita C at Panoply

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Oh Jann I love girlfriend getaways and yours sounds wonderful! Have a great time and thank you for hosting!
XO Barbara

Diana said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann :) Love your party, and love Marie's mirror that you featured, too.

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! Thanks again for hosting! Enjoy the rest of your week.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Thanks for hosting Jann, and for a great party! Sorry I was MIA last week, I drowned my computer and have been in computer he.l since then:-{

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks for hosting. I hope it is a great week.

Debra@CommonGround said...

those baby chicks are just too cute! thanks for having us over, Jann!

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thank you for featuring my bird Jann! What a nice midweek surprise! Enjoy your time with friends, don't get into too much trouble! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Have fun time, Jann! Thanks for hosting your party and sharing the fabulous features.

LL Farm said...

Jann,
Thanks for featuring my baby chick photo shoot. Have a great time away with your friends!
Lori

Unknown said...

Hi Jann!
Thank you so much for the opportunity to link up with you again this week. I loved seeing your features from last weeks link up. Have a wonderful time with your friends!!
Kimberley - Seasideave.com

A Joyful Cottage said...

I hope you have a fun trip with your girlfriends, Jann. Thanks for hosting the party. Hugs, Nancy

Joy Junktion said...

10 women ... 5 days ... oh my! You are going to have a blast! Enjoy!

Art and Sand said...

Of course there were 2 baby chick links because you are the bird lady!

Wilma said...

Thank you so much, Jann, for hosting this party !!
Happy to join it !
Your trip really sounds fun. Enjoy !!

Hugs, Wilma.

Anonymous said...

Cute features, I love that sign! Have a great weekend!

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jann! Have a wonderful time!

Tea in the Library said...

Happy to be linking up. Thank you for always being the most gracious of hostesses. I am always impressed and touched by the amount of visiting you do. Angels to you!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thank you so much Jann for featuring my Antiqued Mirror this week. I'm thrilled! Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Marie

Tea in the Library said...

Did I ever mention how much I love your bird business!?!?!

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Have fun on your adventure!

Hugs,
Kelley~

Anonymous said...

So many pretties, so little time.
Thx for hosting, Jann.

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great time on your girls trip!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks for hosting Jann!

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

BusyBee Emily said...

Where did you go on your fun little road trip? I'm totally jealous...I need to do something like that! Have so much fun!

Nancy's Notes said...

What precious little chicks, they are so adorable! Oh fun, love trips! Hope you tell us all about it soon!

Nancy

Instagram