Share Your Cup #206






Welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC), the party where you share what makes you happy - it's what your hosts call "filling your cup".


It was Carol's turn to select the features this week, but first let's see what your hosts have been up to.


In her Salute to Summer, Jann shared her Cool Coolers.


Here we get a glimpse of Jann and the progress on her She Shed.


We all thought Jo was taking it easy, but as you can see, she has been quite busy creating a Shabby Chic Bedroom for her granddaughters.


Can you believe that Jo found a dilapidated sofa on the side of the road and turned it into this?


In Carol's post, In Living Color, she talked about how she uses color against a background of white.


I talked about decorating with pieces that mean a lot to me in my post, Dancing With History.


And now, it's time to see the features from SYC #205.


I have been seeing lots of pics of the Saltwash logo on Instagram and just ordered some online


so I was excited when Lucy of Patina Paradise shared this lovely Coastal Table she painted using the Saltwash product.


I love the chalkboard Jolena of While I Linger created in her Summer Kitchen.


I want to go vintage shopping with Sharon of The Blue Willow House - the enamel camping dishes, that ladder, the beautiful embroidered towel  - I love them all!


Winnie of Something Sweet always shares wonderful recipes and these sweet yeast rolls look absolutely delicious.


I know that the 4th of July has come and gone, but I am in love with the beautiful table shared on Fabby's Living - I'm on the hunt for those star shaped plates so I can set a similar table on
Labor Day.


Butch and Pam of Everyday Living shared their beautiful
 Summer Garden.



Now it's time for you to share and don't forget to grab the button if your were featured.





26 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks Jann, for hosting your lovely party and for featuring my garden! Blessings!

Winnie said...

Thank you dear Jann for featuring my sweet yeast rolls
(it was a great surprise)

I wish you a wonderful weekend and thanks for hosting!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party, Jann!!
Have a great week!
Hugs.
Deb

Unknown said...

I'm so in love with your features this week Jann. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to host such a great party.

xoxo,
Sarah @ GypsyGirlRevivals

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh my goodness Jann, your she shed is looking sooooooo good! I think I could come and take up residence in it!! I love it and look forward to seeing it in all its glory!
Thanks for hosting and have a happy week.

Lucy said...

Have fun with the Saltwash Jann and thanks so much for featuring my Saltwash table. Look forward to seeing what you create with it! ;o)

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

Thank you for the party! I just love that sofa. What a great find! Best wishes for a good week.

Sarah said...

You girls are all so creative and do so much. Hope you had a fun birthday.
Thanks for hosting.

Diana said...

Thanks for the party, Jann!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you Jann for hosting. Hope your summer is going great.

xo Dianne

Unknown said...

Thank you Jann. Have a blessed week.

Pat said...

Jann,
This week's featured guests posts are filled with amazing colorful inspiration, dear friend!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursdays! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

cloches and lavender said...

Super features. I'm still not getting post. I'm using new email cjmctigue@optonline.net I don't know what t he problem is???

Cindy

Jacqueline said...

What beautiful features this week Jann! Posted your fun birthday party today! So glad to have you as a friend!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jan,
Thinking of you and sending Birthday wishes too!
Thank you for the fun party:)
Hugs,
Jemma

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Love the features this week, Jann! Thanks for the party and have a great weekend :)

Sharon@bluewillowhouse said...

Thank you for hosting and for featuring my Vintage Fascination post.

GranthamLynn said...

Thanks for the party. I linked today. Hope you have a great party!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Oh wow, Jann,
Your shed has come along way since I saw it last.
Know you must be getting very excited to say the least.

Blessings, Nellie

Mrs.T said...

Beautiful features! Thanks for hosting!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Thanks for hosting your great party!! Love the features!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Always fun stopping by.

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks Jann, hope your are having a great week!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thank you for hosting!

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting !

While I Linger said...

Thank you for hosting such a lovely party, Jann. The she-shed is looking awesome! Thanks for featuring my Summer Kitchen!

Instagram