Share Your Cup #229

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone and we are looking a new year smack dab in the face!
 
'2017' is bound to be great simply because of the number '17'.  One of my lucky numbers.  Just so happens to be my date of birth. :)
 
Wishing you all the best year ever!!
 
Last week we were so busy that all I had time to share was a little jaunt hubby and I took to the Grand America Hotel.  You can read about it and see what came home with me in Isn't It Grand!
 
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #228:
 
I am looking forward to a new year of you sharing!!
 
Gina from Victorian Wanna Be shared the gorgeous vintage ornaments she has collected over the last year while working at estate sales.
 
 
Jolena from While I Linger shared her Christmas dining room.  I love how she styled her tiered tray!
 
 
Carole From My Carolina Home shared her Christmas décor.  Loved her gorgeous quilts!  I am a quilter, so I know the hours of love that went into this!
 
 
I absolutely love this Christmas map display by Lora B. What a great way to use old scaffolding!
 
 
Judy of J Bigg's Life in Kentucky took us on a Christmas tour of her daughters beautiful home.
 
 
How darling are these Christmas cranberry muffins by Janet from
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 
 
 
 

18 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Happy New Year!! Fabulous features!! Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Jann, looking forward to continuing to share at your blog party next year. Thank you so much for hosting it each week!
Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year 2017!
Warm regards,
Christina

Lulu said...

Always there's so much to see from your creative followers. Let it continue!

My thrift store addiction said...

Jann, I love your shimmering gold tree! Thank you for hosting & Happy New Year!

quakerhillfarm said...

Jann, Happy New Year!

While I Linger said...

Jann, thanks for featuring my dining room in this weeks round up. It is an honor to be included with such talented bloggers. Happy New Year!

Diana said...

Thanks for the party, Jann, and Happy New Year!!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jann, thank you so much for featuring my Vintage Christmas ornaments! I will give you a shout out on my next post.
Wishing you a Happy and healthy 2017!
Hugs,
Gina

Antiques And Teacups said...

Lots of fun features! So glad you had a lovely Christmas! And here's to a wonderful 2017!
Ruth

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, thank you for the party.

Wishing you and your family a very blessed and happy New Year!

xo Dianne

Journa Ramirez said...

Happy holidays! Thanks for hosting. -Journa from the team @ www.lollyjane.com

Jeanie said...

Happy New Year, Jann! Thanks again for hosting each week. I've enjoyed all the beauty on your blog and so many others thanks to this! Much joy!

xinex said...

Lovely features! Happy New Year, Jann!...Christine

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. And I loved your recap of 2016 post. Somehow I missed the wire cloche post, must check that out.

Daniela said...

Dearest Jann,
thanks most sincerely for hosting me today and for such wonderful features !

Hope you had a Beautiful Christmas,
I'm sending blessings on your New Year coming,

with utmost gratitude

Xx Dany

The Charm of Home said...

Happy 2017! Thanks for hosting!

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Hello Jann,

Thank you for featuring my cranberry cupcakes this week. It is a pleasant surprise.

Looking forward to sharing at your fun blog party next year. Thank you so much for hosting it each week!

Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year 2017!

Warm regards,

Janet
rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Jann, Thanks so much for hosting SYC and I'm wishing you and yours a very Happy and Prosperous New Year! Blessings, Janet

Instagram