Share Your Cup #274

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup".
 
Sorry for the late start!
 
Last week I shared the fun things that I received and gave in a 'vintage kitchen' themed Craft Swap I joined on facebook with some of my crafty friends.
 
 

 
I have been busy decking my house in order to be ready for a bridal shower that I am hosting at my home tomorrow for one of my dear friends daughter.
 
I love everything about this time of year!
 
How is your decorating coming?
 
Now for the features from SYC #273:
(Each week there are posts that I would love to feature, but do not see a link back to the party)
 
Sharon from Blue Willow House shared her Rustic
Thanksgiving Table.
 
 
Mary Jo from Masterpieces of My Life shared how thankful, and blessed she is.
 
 
Heidi from My Sweet Cottage shared the darling frosted alliums she created to use in her Christmas décor.
 
 
Sandi from Rose Chintz Cottage  shared a beautiful tea on her  lovely green transferware.
 
 
Thanks for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Also, I'm so excited for our upcoming 'Creating Christmas' link party.  Each host will be doing a blog post about their Christmas topic.  Please get your posts ready and link up with each of us daily!  I have hosted 'Creating Christmas' for quite a few years and always look forward to the wonderful Christmas posts you share!
 
 
I would love if you would place this on your side bar so that other's will see and hear about the party!  The more the merrier!!  :)
 
hugs,
Jann
 
 Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

24 comments

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Thank you for hosting your wonderful weekly linky party, Jann.

It is so nice to be part of the fun this time around.

Hugs. ♥

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi Jann!Thanks for hosting!Great features,my favorite is the third,from Sandi(Rose Chintz Cottage),absolutely gorgeous!Best wishes and blessings,dear Jann!

Louca por porcelana said...

Correction:the fourth!

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party.

handmade by amalia said...

So much inspiration here, Jann, I love this time of year.
Amalia
xo

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Awe, thank you, Jann, for featuring my tea! I am honoured! I didn't get a post ready this week but hope to join you again next week. Blessings on your day...Sandi

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Pretty features this week.
Thank you for hosting yet again this week dear friend.
Enjoy your weekend ahead.
Fabby

Handmade in Israel said...

Thanks for hosting. Enjoy the bridal shower!

Melissa said...

I spy one of my cottage cheese cups! Love how you used it! Hope all is going well for you! :)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann! I always love seeing the features each week. Thank you so much for hosting. I know you're enjoying decorating your home for this wonderful Christmas season.

xinex said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Nice to see all the holiday tables!...Christine

Trisha said...

I love those sweet little vintage goodies! Thanks for letting me join in, it's been awhile!

~Trisha

Heidi said...

Jann, thanks so much for hosting and featuring my frosted alliums! I'm looking forward to your Creating Christmas link party. I'm sure the bridal shower you are hosting will be lovely, hope you'll be sharing photos?

Melissa said...

Thank you for hosting Jann!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 274th Share Your Cup. You are a great blogging friend. Hugs.
Joy

csuhpat1 said...

Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

Jeanie said...

Thanks, Jann! Delighted to join in today!

happyone said...

Hope all goes well with the shower.
I haven't even started decorating yet and probably won't put up our tree for a week or two.

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann. And with a bridal shower tomorrow! Hope you have help.

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Jann, thank you so much for featuring my Rustic Thanksgiving Table. I always love being featured at your party.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

It's the most wonderful time of the year, Jann! Enjoy hosting the baby shower. Thank you for hosting!

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Thank you for hosting another wonderful party, Jann. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

thanks for another fabulous party jann. so much great stuff and i really appreciate the feature of my thankful post. i'm truly thankful to have friends like you that make this blog sharing so much fun. can't wait to see pictures of the shower. xo- maryjo

Instagram