Share Your Cup #280

 
 
Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
 
The dejunking and organizing has continued. 
 
 I cleaned the pantry and tomorrow I am going to tackle the refrigerator.  When I had a young family at home I would deep clean my fridge every two weeks before I did my big grocery  shopping.  I'm not quite as diligent these days.  :)
 
I still found some time to do a bit of thrifting and crafting
 with friends. 
 
I only shared one post last week and in it I told how,
It's All About the Color in my junking treasures.
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #279:
 
Melissa from Dancing Dog Cabin shared her gorgeous cabin.
 
 
 
Tarah from Grandma's House DIY shared a fun winter vignette.
 
 
Carol from The Red Painted Cottage shared her fun farmers market box she created for cookbooks.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 
 Now let's party!
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 
 

28 comments

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Jann! I hope your new year is off to a great start. By the looks of your latest junkin' finds, it looks like you've got one eye on Spring! I loved your post on color attraction when on the hunt. I sometimes buy that way, as with the tulip Fire King - the colors were so vivid! Yet, at home I was craving neutrals after the holidays....I'm a mix of both, I guess.
Thank you for hosting SYC. Stay well and warm!
Rita

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Jann! Have a great rest of the week!

Sarah said...

Jann, I think it would be fun to go exploring with you. I'm headed to the winter show at Round Top end of the month. Can't wait! Thanks for hosting!

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for having us over to party, Jann!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for another party, Jann. Have a great week.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jan,
Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for always taking the time to stop by!!
Hugs,
Deb

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Jann!

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Jann, Thank you for the feature and for hosting your lovely party every week!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann...lots of wonderful posts to peruse. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!
Ruth

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Have a wonderful week!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Jann, thank you for the party and enjoy the rest of your week. Hugs...Sandi

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Great party with so many interesting posts.

Loved your green baskets they are great.

Have a great rest of the week.

Hugs,
Mary

Jeanie said...

Such a lot of fun links to enjoy this week! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week!

Jocelyne said...

Thank you for hosting! Looks like a lot of fun stuff going on. Love your green baskets. I do that too - get attracted to a certain color. I confess most of the time it's white but sometimes pink gets me.

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a great week!

xo Dianne

Handmade in Israel said...

Dejunking sounds good! But cleaning your fridge every two weeks? That's impressive!
Thanks for hosting.

Daniela said...

Dearest Jann,
thanks most sincerely for hosting and for sharing always so lovely and inspiring features !

Wishing you a most wonderful remainder of your week,
I'm sending hugs and more hugs to you

XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)
http://sweetlydreamingofthepast.blogspot.com/

PS: Let me add that the new look of your blog is simply stunning, I love it!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. Hope you're feeling well and treating yourself well. Hugs, Jean

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! I would love for you to come over and link up a post at Thursday Favorite Things! Have a great weekend!

Lulu said...

It is always interesting to check out the variety in these shares.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love the changes you made to your blog look Jann. Thank you, always, for your 280th Share Your Cup. It is such a pleasure to visit and join in. Hugs.
Joy

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hi Jann, I love the new face lift of your blog. It's really eye catching and pretty. Thank you for always being a constant in my blogging community you always lift me up. I love the choices you made for the spotlights. Wow, is that cabin amazing or what. Thanks for hosting!
xoxo Jo

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for hosting each week.

Melissa said...

Jann, thank you so much for featuring my cabin post! Have a great weekend.

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

I'm enjoying seeing the wide variety of posts. I could easily spend hours looking at all of the blogs. Thank you for hosting! (Sorry for my link error. Having internet difficulties and my photo didn't post. Apologies.)
Nora

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann, and for inviting me to join. I am happy to be here..Judy

Kathy said...

Hello Jann! I am so delighted to join your party this week! I do appreciate you hosting,
Kathy

mjmaterazo said...

great party jann! thanks for hosting. xo- maryjo

Instagram