Share Your Cup #281


Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).

The party where you share what makes you happy.  It's what I call, filling your cup.



My, the month of January just seems to be flying by.

  I'm looking forward to decorating for Valentines next week. One of my favorite holidays!
  The organizing and dejunking continues. . .last Saturday I gave my craft room a work over.  It was pitiful!  It started going down hill when I was helping with the estate sales.  Of which, I hosted a total of 8.  Then after our kids moved in while their home was being built I just kept tossing stuff in there.  It really was the worse it had ever been!  It's all clean and tidy now, and boy does it feel good!  I even took a boxful (yes, just 1) to charity.

We finally got snow here in Ut. not a lot; but at least it made my winter décor not look so out of place!
 
I shared with you, A Bit of Winter Inside and Out
 
 
 
There were so many new blogs linking up last week.  So happy to have them!  However, lately I am seeing more and more blogs without a link back to the Share Your Cup party.

Just want you to be aware that you are welcome to link up, but you must have a link back to be featured.
 
 

Now for the features from SYC #281:
 
 Home and Gardening with Liz shared her cheerful and bright, red and white table.
 

 
Kathy from A Delightsome Life shared her warm and cozy neutral winter décor.
 
 
Dani from My Little Old World shared her darling tools and plant shed.  Looks beautiful even in the winter!
 
 
Mrs. Chee-Chee from Tschi-Tschi shared her fun reindeer muffins with us.
 
 
 Thanks so much for sharing, and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
hugs,
 

 
 
 Now let's party!
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

27 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hello Jann! Great features! Tomorrow our yard will look like yours once again. We had a couple of mild days but overnight the cold is returning with the white stuff. It's pretty but I'm looking forward to springtime. Thank you for the party and take care. Hugs...Sandi

Bernideen said...

Ooops Jann....it ran away before I could finish but I see picture there. I meant to say "Cold Winter Tea Time". After spending 3 1/2 hours in the dentist chair - I think I've done enough damage for one day. Thank you for your lovely party each week!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for hosting. Sounds like you've been very busy.

Thelma said...

Hi Jann, Thanks for hosting this lovely party. Lots of nice blogs. We have a lot of snow here in Eastern Quebec this winter. I'll be happy for Summer and flowers. Thelma...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann wow lots of beautiful things to see.I need to also follow your lead and clean my sewing room out,what a lovely party to host ,i look forward to visiting new blogs,thankyou xx

Trisha said...

Thank you for hosting!

~Trisha

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann. Congrats on your organizing! Well done! Our kids in Kearne texted the other morning...50 degrees at night and a foot of snow in the morning. Fun! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week!
Ruth

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Jann, Thanks for hosting another great party! I fully understand about the never-ending decluttering and cleaning our work areas. I kept tossing things into mine also, but what I haven't done in years is to go through my supplies and items in drawers and baskets and do a major decluttering. And it didn't help that I was down with the stomach flu for a few days; but I'll make a huge announcement once it's finished!

Pam Richardson said...

Jann, you have been busy and I know you were glad to clean out the craft room! Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party each week!!
HUgs,
Debbie

Daniela said...

Dearest Jann,
I heartily thank you for featuring my blog post from last week, I cannot believe my eyes yet, I'm truly overjoyed, you really made my day, sweet friend !

With utmost gratitude for hosting today too,
I'm sending blessings on your way

XOXO Dany (Daniela at ~ My little old world ~)

Lynn said...

You snow day pic is very pretty:@)

Kathy said...

Hello Jann,
I do so greatly appreciate you featuring my neutral winter decor post - I am so honored! I am delighted to join your party,
Blessings,
Kathy

My Cozy Casita said...

Hello Jann,
Thank you for hosting the patty beautiful snow Day in Utah I live there for a year my HB work for a Company in Utah.
have blessing day.
Isora

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi Jann!Great party and great features,love all of them!Hugs!

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Happy Thursday, Jann! Beautiful snow scenes. Thanks for hosting another week.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Good morning Jann. That is a lot of fluffy snow - our forecast today is for 2 days of snow. Thank you for your 281st Share Your Cup, always appreciated. Hugs.
Joy

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Hi Jann! Thank you for hosting #SYC! I'm so low-tech, I don't even know about linking back and such! But I follow the other rules and always enjoy visiting at least three other participants.

Jeanie said...

Hi Jann, I'm a little late to the party but looking forward to both sharing and visiting! Thanks for hosting and sharing your snow. As they say, better you than me!

Art and Sand said...

I'm on a roll - I think this is my second time to link up in 2018!

Thanks for hosting.

handmade by amalia said...

Thank you for another lovely party, Jann.
Amalia
xo

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Thank you so much for the feature Jann- glad you liked my post! Thank you again for hosting Share Your Cup!

csuhpat1 said...

No show here. I would like to snow once here.

Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Thanks for hostessing friend! You've got some good entries this week.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. I am a little late this week, but will try to do better next time..Happy Weekend..Judy

mjmaterazo said...

Thank you for hosting the party Jann. xo- maryjo

Instagram