Share Your Cup Thursday #17 and the Winner is. . .

Hi everyone, I sure had a fun gal pal vacation last week, but boy am I ready to PARTY!

I really missed hosting Share Your Cup and seeing what everyone had been up to.  I appreciate all of you that link up faithfully and it’s so fun to find new people joining in each week.

Before I show you my featured choices, I would like to announce that the winner of my cherry apron and hot pad give away is Patty.  She lives in Kansas and does not have a blog, but loves visiting others.  Happy to have her visit and follow mine.

IMG_7147_thumb[1]

A lot of you have been battling record heat this summer, hope that these first two features help to bring you some ‘cool’.

I loved this cute beach tag made by Barb from King Designs It has such a vintage feel.

DSC_0004a

And how about this beach themed birthday table by Zuni from Chickadee Home Nest.  I love the flip flop cookies.  You must hop over to see the rest.

DSCN9502_thumb[2]

Now for a few other features:

Look how cute these door knob turned flowers are created by Shannon from A Southern Belle with Northern Roots.

DSCN5974

Cynthia from Cloches and Lavender shared with us her inviting deck.  Perfect place for her morning tea.

dsc_0035_wm

Last but certainly not least, Emma from Intentional Hospitality shared her recipe for Green Chile Enchiladas.  She also reminded us how important it is to share our hospitality with others.  Hop over for the recipe.

enchiladas edited

Please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few party rules and thanks for coming over to share!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.

3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.

4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs.

26 comments

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Congratulations to Patty for the pretty wins! Lovely features! Thanks for hosting,Jann! Have a wonderful evening!Hugs,Poppy

The Farmers Daughter said...

Ah, Shoot! I thought I'd win! lol All kidding aside, Congratulations to Patty in Kansas! And, thanks, Jann, for hosting another great party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Congrats to Patty! Great features and Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Thanks, Jann for taking us all in again this week. Glad to be here with you for the party!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann,

Thanks for hostessing again. I enjoy your picks for the week.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Unknown said...

thanks for the party!

Patti said...

Thank you Jann for featuring my enchiladas. I'm honored. Glad you had a good trip and thanks for hosting this party.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Glad to hear you had a wonderful time with your friends. I've made those peanut butter cookie flip flops before and they are always a big hit and so easy to make! Thank you for hosting your fun party. Have a great weekend.
Nancy

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Congrats to Patty, nice win! Such great features, love the door knob flowers. Thanks for hosting Jann, linking up this week. Pam

allisamazing said...

What wonderful features! Thanks for hosting :)

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Glad you are back - you've been missed! Linked up last week's post as well as this week's :) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Linda said...

Nice to be back - I enjoyed my break, but I missed my blogging friends! I loved the door knob flowers!

Kathe said...

Congrats Patty you lucky gal you! Thanks so much for hosting Jann! I always love visiting!

NanaDiana said...

Great features and congrats to Patty. Who knows- maybe SHE will start blogging now- xo Diana

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Hi, Jann. Thanks so much for featuring my July bday party post!! That's great, fun news for me! Happy bday to you this month!! ~Zuni

Barb King said...

Thanks, Jann, for featuring me on your blog! I had lots of fun making that tag. Love your blog, it's great to see all the different projects you feature. Barb

Cynthia said...

Thanks Jann for the feature. I feel so honored. I love your blog and I am so happy I found it.

Cynthia

Trisha said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting such a great party!

~Trisha

Cottage and Broome said...

So glad you had a good time on your vacation last week! Thanks for hosting, Laura

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting :)
Susan

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Congratulations to Patty!

Geneva said...

More great features! Always fun Jann!

Rob Hunt said...

Enjoyed your garden flowers so I posted a few of mine to share.
Rob

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Loved your post on you garden flowers. Thanks for hosting. I added a hosta this week.
Denise

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting. I made more vignettes this week with last Saturday's finds. Fun. Love seeing your garden/flowers.
Joy

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Jann!
I meant to join the party but forgot!
Those door knob flowers are the cutest! How imaginative!

Instagram