Share Your Cup Thursday #24

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup.  If you like sharing what ever it is in life that makes you happy, (fills your cup) then this is the link party for you!

One things for sure. . .By sharing what makes you happy it helps to fill my cup.  Each week I receive so much enjoyment out of seeing what you link up.

Before I show this weeks features I want to thank Kathy from A Delightsome Life for featuring my August Blooms post.  Kathy has a fun link party .  If you haven’t already linked up there you should hop over and do so.

Also, I am saving Fall links that I love and will do an additional Fall feature next week.

SYC #23 Features:

Look at this wonderful cross stitched  tablecloth Debra from Homespun found at a thrift store for only $20.  Love that aqua color!

closeup-of-pattern-on-tablecloth-704x1024

There were two different chair redos.  They were both fabulous so I decided to feature both of them.

What a fantastic transformation by Gina from Random Thoughts from an Incoherent Mind .  This was her first time reupholstering.  Didn’t she do a wonderful job?

IMG_4410 blogIMG_4637 blog

Amanda from Creating Domestic Bliss created these beauties for her dining room by using spray paint and outdoor fabric.

PicMonkey Collage

Donna from Donna's Designs shared her gorgeous garden.  You must go visit to see all of  her beautiful blooms.

Gazebo with Daisies 7-24-12

I love Laura’s Garden bench.  Perfect for her blog, Cottage and Broome. Aren’t her pink touches so cute?

DSC_0001

Thanks so much everyone for sharing!  Please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few rules and then let’s PAR-TEH!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs


25 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting again this week Jann, I'm glad to be here!

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Jann thank you so much for the feature! I am grateful for your feedback as well as others about that tablecloth...knowing it was most likely hand-stitched makes me feel that I got an heirloom along with a good bargain.

Kathe said...

Always one of my favorite parties Jann! Thanks for hosting. I'll be back to check out the other links ♥

The French Hutch said...

Hi Jann, Great features. Thank You for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Darjeeling Darlings said...

I love the chairs! They are fabulous!

The Darjeeling Darlings

Chenille Cottage said...

What a sweetheart you are to host "Share Your Cup Thursday"! I love joining in each week...and having the pleasure of visiting all the lovely blogs.
Blessings and friendship, Jann,
Carolynn xo

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, Thank you so much for featuring our garden bench post. It is greatly appreciated! We always love joining your party every week. Hope you are having a wonderful week, Laura

poppilinnstudios said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you for hosting!
-Lynn

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting each week, Jann! Lovely features every time :) Have a fab week!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Jann, always a pleasure to join in. Enjoyed looking at your features this week.
Joy

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. Glad I could join in.
Rob

Gina said...

Thank you so much for featuring my chair, Jann, and thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

So happy to be at one more great party at, Mrs. Jenn Olson's, so thank you for hosting. Very pretty features too. Hugs,
FABBY

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Isn't Gina's chair chair fabulous and that bench, great features! Thank you for sharing!

Carol

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jann,

OMG! I can't believe I've been featured :-) This means so much to me. Congrats to Debra, Gina, Amanda, and Laura for being featured as well. All of them have beautiful projects. Thanks for hosting and sharing.

Unknown said...

ove your blog, gonna be your new follower xxx

Can i PLEASE ask u to follow my blog. I am dreaming of having more than 25 followers. I wold really appreciate it xxx

http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

Linda said...

So many creative things...wait, I think I say that every week! But it is true - I love seeing the ideas that people come up with - makes me want to go out and find some treasures!

Clara said...

Hi Jann! thank you for hosting.
Love all of the features.
~Clara

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann,

Thanks for hostessing. I like your fractures for the week and the chair makeovers...so lovely.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

The Charm of Home said...

So many great links! Thank you for this great party.
Sherry

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful feature Jann...thanks for hosting and have a great day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Very nice features! And always a fun party! Hopefully I'll be back for next week! Hugs!

Mary said...

So great of you to share the chairs...love that contributor with a Y.

Auro @ Add that Xtra in the Ordinary said...

Lovely features and for all the inspirations,thanks for hosting the party am linking up for the first time today.
Cheers Auro

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I love those great features. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Instagram