Share Your Cup Thursday #25

Hi my blogging friends and welcome to Share Your Cup.  So happy to have you hop in to share what ever it is that makes you happy.  If you are a regular party animal, thank you!  If you are new here today, so happy to have you join us!

This week on my blog I have been sharing my Fall décor…A room a day.  Today I will skip that (I will continue with the kitchen tomorrow).  I will be featuring some of your wonderful Fall link ups from the last two weeks along with my regular features.

Let’s start with the regular features:

Sally from Salmagundi shared what she calls the ‘hub of her home’.  Love what she’s done with this narrow space.

DSC02922

I love this clock face collection of Mary Alice’s from Chateau Chic.

P1030770

And look at these old books and bottles shared by Simone from Serendipity.

Glass Bottles

Another fabulous garden cottage was shared last week by Pollyanna Reinvents.  You must go see all of it!

garden house reveal 047

 

Now for the Fall Features:

I love this wreath created by Sherry from Charm of Home.  Check out her tutorial to see how quick and easy it was.

IMG_0949

Sarah from Alderberry Hill showed us how she made her sweater pumpkins. Linda from  White Weathered Hutch shared a tutorial on her fun burlap ones.

1-pm074fall pumkin tutorial 016

I love this wagon display shared by Debra from Homespun.  She spied it at a neighbors home just down the street from her.  She also showed us wonderful signs of Fall.

first-neighborhood-fall-display-1024x508

I adore this Fall chicken feeder arrangement created by Debra from Common Ground

IMG_0350

Susan from Must Love Junk reminds us that seasonal décor can just be simple when you have something as fabulous as this old cart to display it on.

SAM_3356

Last of all, what says Fall more than some sweet apple turnovers?  Lynn from Poppilinn Studios shared her recipe for these beauties.

DSC_1365

A lot of features today, but I just get carried away when it comes to a new season!

Thanks everyone, and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few rules and then “Let the fun begin”!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs

31 comments

The Farmers Daughter said...

Hey, Jann! Thanks for hosting! Great features!

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Jann thank you so much for featuring my post! :) I appreciate it and love your Thursday party and your blog :)

must love junk said...

Jann, thank you for featuring my little(simple)pumpkins! I always love this party! :)
Susan

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Loved the Halloween Features this week, very creative bloggers. Thanks for hosting.
Joy

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Love your features this week, thanks for hosting! Hug, Penny

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful features, Jann! Love the wagon filled with pumpkins. Thanks for hosting and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

What wonderful features you chose!
Thanks so much for hosting - have a wonderful week:)
Hugs,
Suzan

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Enjoyed the features.
Thanks bunches for hosting again this week. You are appreciated.

Linda said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is such a fun party! I'll go visitin'! Thanks!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Hi Jann,

Thanks as always for taking the time to have us all over!
Liz

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Loving the wagon in that featured post! I have to check out the pumpkins too! How cute!
Thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh, I'm loving all the Autumn in the air! Great fall features. I too have fallen, lol..Thank you for yet, another great party at Share your Cup.
Hugs,
FABBY

Unknown said...

These are such creative creatures and absolutely stunning decor! :)

Hugs,

Pamela Gordon said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting. I haven't linked up in ages so am sharing some fall colours. Have a great day! Blessings, Pamela

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks Jann, I finally did a new blog so I can join in. So many great features. Thanks for hosting!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Jann, thanks so much for hosting!

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for featuring my dining room -- how fun! Sally

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Lovely to see all these Autumn posts, especially as we have Spring in Australia :)

Kathe said...

Happy almost the end of the week Jann. Thanks for hosting :-)

Antiques And Teacups said...

I just love the clock face collection and the fall decorated wagon. I'd better get my fall stuff out...I am procrastinating...Thanks for hosting and for your wonderful choices.
Ruth

Donna Heber said...

I'm loving the seasonal decorations Jann. Thank you for hosting. The weekend is almost here :-)

Linda said...

So many neat things people have done for fall! Love these...

Clara said...

Great features Jann..I love that wagon full of pumpkins. Thank you for hosting.
~Clara

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jan,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hope you are having a good week!

Hugs,
Debbie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Great features as always!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Thanks again for featuring my Sweater Pumpkins!

Cottage and Broome said...

So many pretty features from last week, love the picture of the books and bottles! I'm also enjoying your fall home tour. Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Great fall features. Love the sweater and burlap pumpkins.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Susan Freeman said...

Thanks for hosting Jann!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Great features this week! I need to get my fall decorations out, I see! Thank you for hosting your fun party and have a great weekend!
Nancy

Instagram