Share Your Cup Thursday #39

Hello and welcome to ‘2013’! I am starting Share Your Cup a little early today.  Hard to believe that another year has come and gone.  I hope that looking back there have been more happy times than sad.

I want to tell you how much I enjoy each of you taking the time to come party with me.  Sharing the things in life that make you happy.  In other words, fill your cup.

The start of a New Year always gives me the organizing bug.  It helps to occupy my time until Spring arrives.

Here are last weeks features:

Robin from Decorating Tennis Girl shared their first snow.  I adore her sweet home with the red door.  Doesn’t it look so pretty all dressed in white?

001

Look at this sweet gift Elaine from Sunny Simple Life found under the tree from one of her daughters.  She also shared baking day with her girls.

IMG_1817[1]

Cathy from One Creative Couple shared her wall of Christmas trays. She mentioned, and I agree; that this would be fun to do for other holidays.

wall-1-426x1024

While some of us are hunkering down for Winter Jeanette Ann from Heirloom Treasures is enjoying her gorgeous garden blooms.  If this doesn’t make you anxious for Spring I don’t know what will.

DSC02792-001

DSC01214-001

It’s always fun to look back on the previous year.  Yael from Home Garden Diggers reviewed some of the places she had been.

IMG_0980-545x408

Thanks everyone for sharing this past year!  I hope you will join me often for ‘2013’!

Please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.  
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with links back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

After you link up I would love for you to leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

 Now let’s see what wonderful things you’ve been up to this week.

28 comments

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Jann, thanks for hosting!

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Thanks for the feature, Jann! xoxo

Kathe said...

Happy New Year Jann! Thanks so much for hosting each week. I look forward to partying with you in 2013 (I need to practice typing that lol)!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting the first fun party at SYC of 2013, dear Mrs. Olson. Have a very blessed 2013.
FABBY

Sandy said...

Where does the time go, 2013 sounds so far in the future as I think back
to when I was in my 30's... It's a good thing to say, I'm alive!
Thanks for hosting once again.
Happy New Year
Sandy

Sunny Simple Life said...

Thank you so much for the feature. I truly love that little retro clock. My girls know me well. Happy New Year to you!!

Trisha said...

Wishing you a fantastic 2013!!

~Trisha

The French Hutch said...

Hi Jann, love the features this week. Thanks for hosting Share your cup Thursday each week.
Wishing you a great 2013!

~Emily
The French Hutch

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hey Jann, thanks for hosting, and a late Happy New Year!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Enjoyed seeing the features. Thanks bunches for hosting again this week.

Cottage and Broome said...

Oh my that toaster is so cute!!! I wonder if it ever came in pink? Thanks for hosting again this week. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, Laura

NanaDiana said...

Great features again, Jann! xo Diana

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thanks so much for hosting your fun party, Jann! Great features, I really enjoyed seeing the flowers. I can't wait for spring! Wishing you a happy New year!
Nancy

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm not quite ready for spring yet, winter just arrived here with the new year!

Chenille Cottage said...

Hello from paradise....Oh, it was so pretty today in sunny San Diego. Blue skies and cool breezes and not a cloud in the sky.
We went to birthing class tonight and I learned a lot...Oh, how I wish I had known more when I had my babies!
I just love the blogs you have featured this week. Elaine's cute retro radio is just the cat's meow! Robin's home is the perfect New England home...so cozy and inviting. I love it's curb appeal. Wouldn't it be fun to have a white picket fence?
Each blog is a treat and represents so much talent and unique style.
Thank you, Jann for your sweet spirit. You bless me with every one of your posts!
Big hugs,
Carolynn xxx

xinex said...

Beautiful features! Happy New Year, Jann!..Christine

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks Jann for hosting Share Your Cup this year! Love your features this time. Joining in again, finally. :) Pam

Cathy and Paul @One Creative Couple said...

Thanks so much for featuring our Christmas Tray Wall. We were so flattered to be selected! Thanks for hosting each week as well!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Hi Jann; Happy 2013 New Year. A treat to join in. Thank you for hosting in 2012 and now in 2013.
Denise

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Wow. Thanks for featuring my post. There are some nice features here today. I love the 50's clock/toaster. Hope you have a very Wonderful New Year.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting!
Happy New Year!

~Liz

Unknown said...

Beautiful features. Thanks for hosting!

Susan Freeman said...

So happy you featured Robin ~ she is my sister you know! Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Adorned From Above said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting. Happy new Year.
Debi

Laura said...

All your featured posts put a smile on my face. My cup needed filling today, and you poured some in! :-)

jenclair said...

Oh, my! I'm short of time and will have to come to check out all the inspiration!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

happy new Year. Your party has been so much to come to weather I am just visiting or if I am joining in. Can't wait to see what comes in 2013.
Blessings,
Susie

Decor To Adore said...

What fabulous features! Love the toaster.

Have a lovely, peaceful and prosperous New Year!

Instagram