Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup. I hope that your cup is overflowing with love and happiness so far this year!
Each week I see a few new blogs joining in and I want to say ‘Welcome’! I love my faithful friends and always look forward to making new ones!
Before I get to this weeks features a couple of items of business:
1. Can you see that I reached 700 followers? Such an amazing blessing. Never ever thought I would even have 100! A give away will be coming. I will announce it next week at Share Your Cup. Also. it is almost my blog anniversary. I actually have two anniversaries. One is when I first started blogging, Feb. 2, 2009. (pretty pitiful! I didn’t even add pics).The second is when I started visiting other blogs and finding new friends. That is May 2011. This truly opened up a new world for me!
2. The other thing I wanted to mention is that when I leave a comment I am going to call Share Your Cup SYC. Just saving myself a little typing time. Is that lazy or what? Just didn’t want you to say, “What in the heck is SYC”
Also, I am saving some of my favorite Valentines links and will be sharing one or two each day starting Feb. 1st when I start my Valentines challenge. Go here to read about it. What the World Needs Now!
Now for the fab five features:
I always get in an organizing mood after Christmas. Thought both of these were worth sharing.
Heather from Friendship Life and Style shared how she organized her closet. Lots of great ideas. This scarf ladder was my favorite. You must go see her shoes!
Maria Elena from Our Home Away from Home got busy and organized her pantry Dollar Store style. Go visit to see what a wonderful job she did.
I love this creative use of a yardstick by Virginia from Artsy Vava! Great photo display!
And how about these bookmarks Patricia from Old Things New made using vintage jewelry? Aren’t they beautiful? The crushed velvet ribbon is gorgeous!
Of course Pamela’s vintage tools stole my heart. I have a little fetish of my own. You must go see more at Playing with my Camera!
Thanks so much and please grab my button if you were featured!
A few rules and then let the fun begin!
1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with links back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs
After you link up I would love for you to leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!