Hello my friends,
The other day I was feathering my nest; putting away Easter and pulling out my bird decor.
I started thinking about what we could learn from birds.
So as I show you some of my décor, I will be giving a little advice. Remember, it’s not from me; it’s from the birds.
1. Build your nest to suit your style. Everyone’s nest is different and unique. It’s what makes us who we are!
(I made the banner a couple years ago)
2. Sing a song of praise for those who provide you with food and shelter.
3. Rise early to get the worm.
4. Feather your nest and make it a place where family and friends like to gather.
(the wreath was my first try at using Rit dye on coffee filters last year)
(notice the ray of sunshine? Love it!)
5. Go out on a ledge now and then to get a bird’s eye view.
6. Don’t be afraid to let yourself soar!
7. Remember it’s the little things that make our nests so tweet!
8. Go out on a limb and discover new things.
And last of all;
9. Don’t stay bottled up. Come out of your cage, spread your wings and fly!
From my nest to yours,
p.s. If you haven’t linked up to Share Your Cup I would love to have you!
I will be sharing with: