Share Your Cup Thursday #55

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup.  The party where you share what ever it is that makes you happy.  The party is starting a little early this week.  I will be on the road for a ‘Girls Gone Wild’ get away.  Well, as wild as girls my age and older can get. lol!

I know that I say this often, but you really amaze with your wonderful posts.  Makes it hard for a gal to pick just a few.

Suzy Q from At The Farmhouse set the sweetest little breakfast tray.  The colors are sure to brighten anyones day!

IMG_3999a_thumb[1]

And look at Priscilla’s wreath.  If I didn’t know better, I’d think she made it to go right along with Suzie’s tray.  Visit her at Priscillas

IMG_8637_edited-1

Shannon from A Southern Belle with Northern Roots created this cute display with an old door she had bought to use as a back drop for her daughters wedding.

DSCN9288

Victoria from Sunny in Tucson shared her wonderful Pyrex finds.

BlueP01

PinkP01

Jonell from My Grammas house shared an outdoor space that her hubby built her without her asking.  It has been on her wish list.

Wisteria Project 021

I am still seeing a few posts with no visable link back to the party.  Please try and remember to do this.  Get out there and visit.  I’d love to make SYC one of your top traffic.

Thanks everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

A few rules and then let the fun begin!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

43 comments

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

I love your linky parties! Finally have a few days off. Getting ready for my mom's 70 Th birthday. feels good to be back! Missed you!
Karen

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! Have a wonderful rest of the week...hugs, Penny

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jann,
Love the features! Hope you have a wonderful time away and thanks for hosting this great party.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hostessing the party, I linked back! Mary

Tina´s PicStory said...

today i brought a green cup for you :)

Trisha said...

Glad to be joining in this week!

~Trisha

Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

LOVE your new header!! How cute!!! Lynda

priscilla said...

Thanks so much for featuring my burlap wreath Jann ! Love your party :)

Winnie said...

Beautiful features Jann, and I also want to say that I love the blog's new header :)
Thank you for another party

Victoria Lavender said...

Share your cup is always such a nice place to visit! Love all your posts, and cute photos. I'm honored to be highlighted! Thanks for all you do, Vicki

Diane said...

Always enjoy linking up and visiting Jann. Love the new header and thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love your Thursday tea party Mrs. Olson, is such a pleasure to be here! Thank you and big hugs. Lovely features too.
FABBY

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Have a fun, fun, fun get away with the girls! Great features and thanks so much for hosting your party!
Hugs...Nancy

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks for hosting~even though you're getting ready for a fun "girls" trip! Love the features, somthing about black and white together. Have fun!

Sumaya at Evocative Vintage said...

Lovely features Jann. Wish I found those pyrex bowls:))

Thanks for letting us share our cups!

Hugs
Sumaya

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Your new header is so pretty and so much fun! :)

Connie Nelson said...

Love your new look! I have a new look to I have been waiting to roll out. Thanks for hosting :)

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Looking forward to another evening of inspiration. Thanks for providing the party, Jann!
Liz

suzyq said...

Jann, thanks so much for featuring me!! Yes I agree- the wreath is a perfect match!!!! Love your party!!
Suzy

The Pin Junkie said...

I love the new look of your blog! Thanks for hosting again this week. You are welcome to join my party every Friday at
http://www.thepinjunkie.com/2013/04/friday-link-party-13.html

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Ooh, I love the pretty features. Have a great time away and thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Each of your features is cuter than the last! Thank you again for such a great party Jann. Try to keep your wild side in check (a bit) when you are off with the girlfriends! Blessings, Patti

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Love the black and white in the features today. Thanks for hosting Jann.

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting this party! I always appreciate the opportunity to share! Have a great day!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I know you are off on your Girls weekend and I hope you are enjoying! Thanks for hosting!
hugs,
Linda

Deb said...

Hope your weekend is all that you hoped. Thanks again for hosting this fun party. Deb

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting every week.

I LOVE your new blog header.

Judy Bisaya said...

Hi Jann,

Very new to your hop. Thanks for hosting the party. You have a new follower.

Judy
pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting this wonderful party, Jann! Have a fantastic week :)
Susan

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Tea in the Library said...

So many great posts this week! (So far 35 is a favorite) Thanks for hosting this great party. Now if I could just stop visiting and go finish a post of my own...

One More Time Events said...

Loving the Black, white and Yellow feature...thanks for hosting

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting Jann!! Have a wonderful day :)

xo, Tanya
twelveOeight

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann,

I love your new header. Hope that you are having a wonderful week.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Rachel Paxton said...

Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party!

Rachel

PJH Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting every week.

Hugs
Peggy~PJH Designs

ThrifterSisters said...

Love the new blog header, Jann!

Have a fun trip:-)

Erica

Kathleen said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Great features!

Kate said...

Hi Jann

Love love the new header!

Thank you for always sharing an awesome party!

Have a blessed week

Hugs
Kate
xoxo

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann!

Hugs!

Have a wonderful weekend!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

So many talented and inspirational people sharing their gifts. Lovely! Thanks for hosting this party and for sharing your talents as well!

Cheers!
Jennifer

The Chimney Pot said...

Hello, this is my first link party so fingers crossed I have done it right :) Thank you for hosting x

Kadee Willow said...

You throw a fabulous party, my dear! Love all the different blogs with all their different perspective. So many ideas, so little time... LOL! Thanks for inviting and I'll be back again!

Instagram