Share Your Cup Thursday #120

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).  The party where you share the things that make you happy.

It’s hard to believe that Oct. has arrived already.  won’t be long till the kiddies will be knocking at the door and saying, “trick or treat”.  Can I tell you that I love seeing them and all of the fantastic costumes!  Halloween just makes the kid in me ever so happy!

Thanks to all of you for taking the time to party here!  I so appreciate those of you who link up faithfully each week.  Last week there were a few new people.  Would love to say, ‘Welcome’!

Now let’s look at features from last weeks party:

Priscillas home is so beautifully decorated for Fall.  She shared a lovely home tour.

IMG_1245

Jody from Southern Seazons shared her festive Fall front porch.

IMG_1943

Look at this fun whimsical porch shared by Minnie's Milestones.

4551756_orig

Sally Salmagundi scored these fabulous grain elevator scoops at a farm salvage and turned them into a darling planter.

DSC07738

You won’t believe what’s under this jute twine pear.  Hop over to creative Maria Elena’s at Our Home Away From Home to see.

1b

Stefanie from Mommyzoid shared this wonderful driftwood chandelier.

light-5

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb_thumb[1]

Don’t forget to hop over to my fb page to see who is featured there.

Have a daily cup is now on Instagram.  I'd love if you'd follow along!


Now let’s get this party started:

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three and please do not link up the same thing you linked up last week.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured

4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment. They fill my cup!

Remember when pinning, please pin from their site and not mine.

37 comments

priscilla said...

Thanks so much for the feature Jann !

Unknown said...

Such beautiful features Jann - that upside down Witch is too cute for words and that driftwood chandelier is just gorgeous !
Thanks so much for the party
Hugs,
Suzan

A Joyful Cottage said...

That whimsical porch is so fun, Jann. All the features are great. Thanks for hosting, my friend. Hope the rest of your week is ultra wonderful. :)xxx ~ Nancy

southern seazons said...

Thank you so much for featuring my front porch and thanks for hosting!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

The features are wonderful this week, Jann...but I must say that I really love your new tray. I'd have a hard time selling it too. ;)
Hope your week is blessed in every way!

Kim said...

Love that witch! Someone's got a great sense of humor! Thanks for the party and Happy October!

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for the Feature this week -- always a pleasure to be showcased on your special blog!!! Sally

Diane said...

Fall is such a beautiful season for decorating. Lovely features and thanks for the party.

Donna Wilkes said...

The grain elevator scoops were my favorite of the features. I gonna need to find me some! Thank you for hosting.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What fabulous Fall features, Jann! It's always an inspiration to come to your party. Thank you for hosting!

Linda said...

Hi Jann, Thanks so much for hosting another wonderful party!

Linda

Unknown said...

Thanks for the awesome party! Love the witch in the hay! :) Have a great week!

Ruth @ White Whimsy said...

Great blogs that you featured. Thanks for hosting.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks for hosting each week!!

Great features!!

Hugs,
Deb

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Those features are fabulous. Thanks for hosting, Jann, and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Lady of the Manor said...

I've been on vacation mode to too long. Time to get back at it. Thanks so much for hosting, Jann!

Anonymous said...

Jann, I also love October and the excitement it brings to those fun children. Very inspired by some of your features this week. Sally's idea for her grain elevator scoops was brilliant and I'm just in dream land looking as Jody's porch. Thank you for sharing these.

Micupoftea said...

Hurrah for October! Thanks for hosting, Jann. Looking forward to blog hopping :)

Leslie said...

So many great features! As always, Thanks for hosting. Happy October!!

Unknown said...

Such awesome features this week. I hope you have a phenomenal week Jann.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

FABBY'S LIVING said...

October is my month!
Thank you for hosting.
FABBY

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Thanks so much for the party Jann. I tried to link up but my computer is on the fritz - need a new one badly. I had a great post to share but hopefully people will read my new post. It's all about Christmas.
Have a great weekend.
Mary

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, the features are great! Thanks for the party!

Winnie said...

Great featured Jann :)
Thanks for the party and I wish you a lovely weekend

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Love all the features this week, Jann. Those legs just made me giggle. Thank you so much for hosting. Cathy

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks for hosting the party! Those legs are just fantastic. Great features.

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for the party, Jann and also for featuring my twine pears. Have a great day! Maria

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting and have a nice end of the week and weekend!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Thanks for hosting. I look forward to mingling, as always.

lynn cockrell said...

Great features, Jann! Also, lots of fun and creativity at the party!

Unknown said...

Great party Jann. Thanks for allowing us to share with one another and find inspiration.
Blessings,
Patti

Unknown said...

Hi Jann!
I'm a little late! Sorry. :)
Thank you for hosting.
~Liz

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
Just finished a project so linked up-sorry I am late it's been a crazy Fall.
Oh, I was looking at your gorgeous flowers still blooming in that splendid Mountain air!
Hugs,
Jemma

Tea in the Library said...

Hello. After months of internet irritation switching internet browsers seem to have resolved most of my trouble leaving comments and posting. Pricilla home tour was my pick of the week also every nook and crank was delightfully decorated. But oh my so many good posts it was hard to choose. Have a blessed week and that you for hosting.

CD Loken said...

Oh my goodness, Jann! Your flowers look amazing, and I love all of the features you chose this week! Thank you so much for hosting another great party!

My thrift store addiction said...

Lovely features, Jann. Thanks so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

Debra Howard said...

Love your porch. Very pretty!

Instagram