Welcome to Hauntsville!

Hauntsville is the name of my Halloween town.

It’s the place where haunted houses and trick-or-treaters can be found.

DSC00007

Don’t let Mr. Bones keep you from going inside. . .he’s just as afraid of you.

  In fact, once you enter he’ll run away and hide!

DSC00006

And this smiling ghost. . .well he just stepped out to say, ‘hi’.

Who knows, if your nice; he might teach you to fly!

DSC00013

DSC00011

Hauntsville really is quite a friendly town. .
 .
DSC00025

They have a fountain of pumpkins you can buy by the pound.

DSC00026

A black widow spider is hanging around. . .to see if any left over goodies can be found on the ground.

DSC00023

Although this house says, ‘do not enter’, the path looks quite fun. . .

DSC00008

Once you’re inside, your journey’s begun.

Treats are on the mind of this scaredy cat. . . she’s willing to take a chance and enter in her party hat!

DSC00009

Ha, ha, look who’s there pretending to be brave. . .yup, that’s me, I stepped out of my witchy cave.

DSC00016

DSC00015

The lamp post and the moon keep the town well lit.

DSC00020

That’s why for trick-or-treaters this town is a hit!

DSC00018

DSC00024

Come to Hauntsville. . .hurry come fast!

DSC00021

We all have a sweet tooth and the goodies won’t last!

I picked up the 2 chipboard house kits at a thrift store last year.  I used papers and embellishments I had to decorate them for this ‘kid friendly’ town.
Using two other houses that I already had, I placed it on a bed of green grass(burlap).
I decorated my table more for the grands this year.  5 year old, Saydee had fun exploring it one day when I was baby sitting her.

I hope you felt welcome in Hauntsville!

hugs,
Jann

22 comments

Susie said...

Jann, It all looks so cute. I know the grands will love it. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

LV said...

Now tat is the kind of haunted places I would enjoy seeing. Nicely done and looks great in your home.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

You're the cutiest little witch I've seen this fall...love your Halloween village! Hugs, Penny

Debby said...

Ah you have some sweet decorations. Love all the houses.

NanaDiana said...

Jann- That is all so cute! I love your little Hauntsville- it is BOOtiful! xo Diana

Tea in the Library said...

Grinning ear to ear!

Shirley Hatfield said...

Your little town is so much fun
That I will have to say "Well done!"
And so my clever Alpine Friend
This little poem is at an end.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Your "Hauntsville" is the cutest!!!...a friendly, spooky town!

Junkchiccottage said...

Super cute Jann. Love love your vignettes always.
Kris

Kris said...

Fun Jann!!
xo Kris

decorayadora said...

Jamón es muy entretenido esa casita ! Está todo listo para Halloween .. Que tenga un bien comiendo de semana
Besos

Lulu said...

This is just plain fun....it doesn't get better than that!

Laura Turner said...

Halloween decorations are so much fun! Love what you've done.

Laura

priscilla said...

Very cute Jann !

Leovi said...

Congratulations on these delicious creations, these houses are wonderful!

Leslie said...

So pretty!!! I love the selfie jan witch!!

cynthia lee designs said...

How Cute and oh....so cute!!
~Cindy

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

You managed to make spooky cute!

Tea in the Library said...

Adorable! Featuring Hauntsville on my Bluster Day Tea post.

kate steeper said...

love it....we do so little Halloween in the UK but its growing on us

Julie Marie said...

Hi Jann... I love it!... so happy to see you decorate and go all out for Halloween!... (so many here in Utah do not anymore)... everything is just "spooktacular"!... and I love your post of American Fork Canyon... one of my favorite Fall rides also... Happy Haunting!... xoxo... Julie Marie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the visits!! I love everything that you have shared in this posts but I especially love those houses!!

Too Cute!!

Hugs,
Deb

Instagram