Share Your Cup Thursday #186


Hello friends and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short), the party where you share things that make you happy.

It's what your hosts call, "filling your cup".


Let's see what Jo, Carol, and I have been up to this past week.


In her post, Part 2 - Decorating With Gold, Jo showed us how she has been adding sparkle to her house with beautiful tarnished silver


and gold toned tools on her workbench.


I took you on a tour of the home of my Kindred Spirit, Paula of Pollyanna Reinvents.


In Herding Sheep, I showed my growing collection of sheep.


In Carol's post, Easy Changes, she showed the work space she's creating in her guest room.


In Work a Little ... Play a Little, Carol talked about how she's finding balance as her right hand continues to heal.


Now for the features of SYC #185 chosen this week by Carol - please remember to pin from their site and not ours!


I fell in love with the afghan Lisa of Life Away From the Office Chair crocheted for her daughter and I plan to make one for a friend's soon-to-be baby boy.


I love anything with clocks and black and white checks get me every time so the beautiful Valentine decorations Sara of Hyacinths for the Soul shared had me swooning.


Chris at Red Gate Farm talked about planting seeds in her post ... Before the Seed and inspired me to plant my own seeds this past weekend.


Suzan of Simply Vintageous shared a recipe for Quick and Easy Mini Cheesecake Tarts that had my mouth watering and I hope to make some this weekend.


In her post, French Country Drop Cloth Tablecloth, Patti of Old Things New shared a tutorial on how she made this beautiful tablecloth.


Diana of Adirondack Girl @ Heart shared a fabulous makeover of an old dresser in Vintage Dresser Makeover.


Thanks to everyone for sharing and please grab the button if you were featured.


36 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the party and for you visits!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Kim said...

So, so many gorgeous blogs to visit this week. It is always a delight to stay awhile at your party.....thank you!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You've all been busy! Thanks so much for the party.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful rest of the week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Diana said...

Thanks so much for the feature this week ladies!! Made my day :)

Pat said...

Jann,
Amazing featured guests and hostesses posts, dear friend!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Amy said...

Your party is always so fun! Thanks for hosting!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

This party is just full of creativity and inspiration! Thanks so much for hosting, and have a wonderful week.

Unknown said...

lovely party!! thanks for hosting us each week!

Tea in the Library said...

Hello! I'm linking up this week and looking forward to lots of visiting with my 1st cuppa in the morning. Right now I'm off to watch the season finale of Code Black - my husband and I are hooked on it! Angels to you Jann.

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

Thank you for the party. Such beautiful stuff you all have been up to this week. I can't wait to go look at it.

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello Ladies, thank you for the party!

Unknown said...

What fun features, as always. I'm not a great seamstress but that drop cloth table tablecloth is a must! I loved this idea. And you, my friend have got me all giddy for spring and Easter.

Kim said...

Love the features, Jann and your sheep! Thanks for the party! :)

bj said...

thanks so much for hosting this great party...I do love all the features.
xoxo

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for hosting the party!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party! Wishing each of you a great week!

xo Dianne

Cherie said...

I love your parties and love browsing the wonderful blogs that are shown. There are some great crafters out there.

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Thanks for the great party and so many lovely posts.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Mary

Sarah said...

Jann, this is such a fun party. Each of you girls share wonderful posts and the links are full of inspiration. I'm honored that my Queen of Hearts table was chosen as a feature this week. Thank you, and thanks for hosting this delightful party.

Cheryl said...

You ladies have been busy! Have a wonderful rest of the week. Love your sheep collection!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely party ya'll host! Found you through Karren's OMHG. Susan

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks Jann for a fun party and enjoy the weekend! :0)

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for the party! xxx Maria

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Good Morning Ladies,
Thank you so much for the lovely party!
Jemma

iphone 6 Gold HD Wallpaper said...

Beautiful work, as always..

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

What great features! Thanks for hosting!

Mrs.T said...

Lots of fun places to visit and beautiful features! Thanks for hosting!

maryjo materazo said...

thanks for another great party jann. so much fun & full of inspiration. i love it! xo- maryjo
https://masterpiecesofmylife.com

Marie, The Interior Frugalista said...

I am swooning over the DIY Ruffled Table Cloth you featured - my table needs one of these! Thanks for the party and have a great weekend ladies ☺

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for the fun party each week!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday 186, a pleasure to visit and join in. Have a good week.
Joy

Doreen said...

Thanks for inviting me to party with y'all! Sharing my vintage suitcase makeover.

The Charm of Home said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Linda Walker said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you for the invite! Your features were are just beautiful. I will have to stop back to check them all out as I have cookies in the oven! Appreciate you stopping by my blog and your lovely comment!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Instagram