Share Your Cup Thursday #197


Welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short) - the party where you share what makes you happy.

It's what your hosts call "filling your cup.


Let's see what your hosts have been up to this past week.


Jo shared a wonderful project called The Kindness Quilt Project started by Vicki of 2 Bags Full - please check out how you can participate in the project.


Jann shared about her love for lichen which she found in abundance on her vacation in the Carolinas.


In She Shed ... He Said, she showed us loads of fun sheds that were used as inspiration for the shed her family is building for her.


In A Whole Lot of Color, Carol showed some changes she has made around the house and garden.



And now, for the features, chosen by Carol:


Pam of Everyday Living shared a beautiful Mother's Day tablescape in her post, Mother's Day and Our Good,
Good Father.


BJ of Sweet Nothings shared the cute little cart Mr. Sweet bought her when he knew she really wanted a potting bench.


Kitty of Kitty's Kozy Kitchen share recipes for lavender soaps and sugar scrubs and gave me an idea for what I'll be making for a late Mother's Day event at the end of May.


Judith of Botanic Bleu talked about l'heure bleue en mai and how it describes a series of special times and events.


I haven't been doing much in the way of crafts lately, but this cone shared by Betty Jean of Shabby Tea Party caught my eye and I might just have to make one.


Amalia of Handmade by Amalia took us on a tour of Tel Aviv, which made me want to be a tourist in my own city so Steve and I followed her lead and took a walk in a different area of town today.


Thanks to everyone for sharing and be sure to grab our button if you were featured.



27 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Such wonderful features. Oh, I do love this time of year when everything and everyone is making changes. Thanks for hosting, ladies.

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party and for vising, Jann!
Hugs,
Debbie

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Diana said...

Thanks so much for the party, Jann!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the party, Jann!

Winnie said...

Thank you dear Jann for hosting this party :)

Marsha said...

Thank you for the party, Jann. I'm looking forward to doing some reading tonight. The lavender soap looks like I might be able to try and be successful.
Happy Wednesday.

Doreen said...

Hello Jann, Jo & Carol,

I always look forward to your linky party - it defines the middle of the week for me, and gives me a reason to sit and relax with my iced cappuccino while scrolling through the links. This week I'm sharing my repurposed vintage typewriter table turned beer cart. Thanks!

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks so much for SYC, Jann and I am excited to be featured with my Tablescape! Blessings, Pam @ Everyday Living

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Such lovely features Jann.
Thank you for hosting lovely lady.
Hugs,
FABBY

Sarah said...

Beautiful features! I find this party full of inspiration from the hosts as well as the guests. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Good choices for features Carol. Thank you all for hosting.
Hugs,
Patti

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh Jann, I'm just catching up on your posts! What fun you had with your lichen in the Carolinas. Yes, the world God created is a beautiful place! I am thrilled for you with your shed...you will have so much fun. I so enjoy visiting Mary's shed at Home is Where the Boat Is.
Thanks for the party and I am honored to be featured today.

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting. Carol you chose some nice features!

xo Dianne

handmade by amalia said...

Thank you for the feature, Jann. How kind!
Amalia
xo

lynn cockrell said...

Thanks for hosting another great SYC party, Jann!

Daniela said...

Thank you for hosting me at this so wonderful party, dear Jann !
may your day be filled with love

Daniela at - My little old world -

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks so much for the party Jann, love the features!

Creations By Cindy said...

Ooh...loving features today Jann. Have a blessed day. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Amy said...

Thank you for the wonderful party, and for hosting it.
I hope your week is spectacular!!
*Hugs*

My thrift store addiction said...

Thank you for the party!

living from glory to glory said...

Hello, You girls look like sisters! Are you?
I tell you I am always amazed at the ideas and talents of these ladies! Thanks for the party and I wish we could visit sometime in person!
Hugs, Roxy

Jeanie said...

BJ's cart makes my heart skip a beat and oh, I love that pretty cone of flowers! A lovey link up!

The Charm of Home said...

Thanks for hosting Jann!

Joy Junktion said...

Great features. I just love visiting all the fun and creative friends that join in. Blessings, Cindy xo

Unknown said...

So many great features. I'm seriously in love with Pam's tablescape as well as Betty Jeans cone.

cynthia lee designs said...

Be on vacation and now need to catch up on all these wonderful post here.
~Cindy

Instagram