Share Your Cup Thursday #196

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share the things that make you happy.
 
It's what your hosts call, "filling your cup".
 
First of all, I would like to wish all of you women a very 'Happy Mother's Day'!  Whether you have children or not, you have motherly influences with family and friends.
 
It's my (Jann's) turn to pick features this week.
 
But first let's see what your hosts have been up to.
 
Carol created some wonderful vignettes and admitted,
 I'm a Copy Cat.  Aren't we all?  :)
 
 
She also took us on a lovely walk in Welcome May.
 
 
Jo is at it again making absolutely gorgeous Romantic Pillows.
 

 
 

 
 
I shared a wonderful birthday dinner I had with friends in
 
 
and showed my love for red in Red Nine is Mighty Fine.
 
 
 
 And now for the features from SYC #195:
 
Patti from Old Things New shared her beautiful French Country styling on her deck.
 
 
Penny's Vintage Home shared the changes she made in
 her gorgeous greenhouse.
 
 
Lucy from Patina Paradise shared a fabulous makeover she did
 of a china cabinet.
 
 
Daniela shared stunning spring photos from My Little Old World.
 
 
Dianne from Deanies Stash shared her found treasures which included ten amazing children's sewing machines.
 

Nellie's Cozy Place shared the recipe for a yummy fruit salad.
 
 

 Thanks so much for sharing and please grab our button if you were featured.
 


 

26 comments

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting this great party each week! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Pat said...

Jann,
I'm lovin' all the out~of~doors featured guests posts, dear friend!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Sarah said...

Another great party, girls! Thanks for hosting and Happy Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your vintage inspired blogs! I would feel right at home at any of your houses. Thanks for the weekly dose of comfort
Hugs
Amy

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thanks for sharing and inspiring us and thanks for hosting! Happy Mother's Day!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Some lovely features here tonight.
Thank you so much for hosting.
Have a great week and Mother's Day weekend coming up.
FABBY

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Thanks so much for the terrific party. Happy Mothers Day to you all!

Mary

Stacey said...

Hi Jann. Happy to be linking up with you and the other girls today. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you sweet Jann, for sharing my "French Courtyard" tonight! You are a doll!
Hugs,
Patti

Unknown said...

awesome features and fun party :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

What an honor to be featured at Have a Daily Cup.....thank you so much~ hugs....

happyone said...

Loved seeing all the different photos. One more beautiful than the next. : )

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the feature of my toy sewing machines. It is always such an honor and surprise to be featured! Thank you for taking the time to host each week.

xo Dianne

Daniela said...

My dear Jann
I'm so overjoyed by my feature, it's truly a honour to me !!!
I'm downloading your pic to put it on my blog, you filled my heart with such a joy !

Hope you're having a wonderful day, I'm sending blessings to you with so much gratitude, Happy Mother's day to you all and ... I heartily thank you, as well, for hosting me also today, your party is always so inspiring !

Much love

xox Daniela

Leigh @ Don't Sweat The Recipe said...

Thanks for the party ladies! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Jeanie said...

Hi Jann, it's fun to play along this week! I hope yours is lovely -- thanks for hosting!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for hosting Jann!

Nancy's Notes said...

Jann, I'm so happy to be here! Great party and wonderful guests!
Nancy

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Hello Jann, beautiful features this week! Hope your week has been a good one!

Creations By Cindy said...

Love all the features Jann. Happy Mother's day to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, my mother had those same red canisters. She also had a set in yellow. How fun! And my link today (#89) just so happens to include some vintage!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Happy Mother's day, Jann! I love your red vignette!

Diana said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day :)

Christina Paul said...

What wonderful features! Thanks for hosting your delightful parties- always so many inspiring ideas!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thank you for hosting & Happy Mother's Day!

Lavues said...

They look really beautiful and classy, such a fun day!

Instagram