Share Your Cup Thursday #198


Welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short) – the party where you share what makes you happy.

It’s what your hosts call “filling your cup.

 
This week it's Jo's turn to chose features.
 

Let’s see what your hosts have been up to this past week.

 

 
Jann from Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson shares her collection of "My Fair Ladies". Making their skirts out of chicken wire is really a cute idea.
 

 
Carol from Art and Sand shows us some beautiful pictures that she has taken. She really is a wonderful photographer.
bag with flowers
I (Jo) from Anne's Attic - design have still got my sewing machine up and running. Check out my tutorial on how to make pillow cover flower bags.
 

Now for the featured picks!


 
A Vintage Green she shows us an unexpected find! I just love it when that happens.

 
I always love looking through Brooke's blog at Creative Country Mom for inspiration. She really knows how to make some
beautiful vignettes.
Make an awesome Potting Bench From Repurposed shutters and a Desk, MyLove2Create
 
At I Love to Create you can find out how to make this wonderful potting table. I love the color! Great job!

 
At Rosemary and Thyme she shares her herb garden. Thanks for the great ideas!

 
Doesn't this look fun? Thanks to Magali from The Little White House on the Seaside. She brings us some great pictures from the Brittany France area. I want to go there.

 
JoAnn at Jo on Legacy Lane invites a pig to lunch! Way to go Jo!
Thanks to everyone for sharing and be sure to grab our button if you were featured.
 
Also, we would like to remind you that our 2nd Garden Party will begin Monday May 23rd.  Hope you will come link up your fabulous garden posts!
 
 


26 comments

Stacey said...

Sharing my cup of butterflies today. :)

Thanks for the sweet party with friends.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party and for visiting,Jann!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Diana said...

I love your fair ladies, Jann--so sweet! Thanks so much for the party :)

Unknown said...

such a fun party each week :) thanks for the cuppa!

decorayadora said...

Hi dear friend ,, gracias por ese linky party ,,espero que tengas un buen día
Cariños

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh Jann, how I love, love, love those fair ladies made from chicken wire...I'm swooning over how cute they are! And the birdhouse attached to a pitch fork is so cute. I have one attached to an old shovel that I just love. Thanks for the party and all the great features.

The Tumbleweed Contessa said...

Thank you for the party. I love those chicken wire ladies. What a clever idea! Best wishes for tasty dishes.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for featuring my small decorated cabinet this week. Always a pleasure to visit and join in.
Joy

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you ladies for a great party! Nice features this week. Wishing you all a very blessed week!

xo Dianne

Creations By Cindy said...

Wonderful features this week. You girls sure do know how to party! Love it! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, I'm #71 today. Thank you for hosting. Looking forward to visiting some of these great links!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting the fun Jann. Enjoy the rest of the week. :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Your lady with the children wire skirt is very clever, Jann! Uou have the best imagination.

Mrs.T said...

What a lovely party! I always enjoy it. Thanks for hosting!

Daniela said...

Good Morning, Dearest One, and thank you for hosting another wonderful edition of SYC !

Hope you're enjoying your week with gladness, sweeet Jann, I wish you most wonderful days to come, sending blessings of joy to you

xox - Dany

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks to you ladies for a great party!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so so much for sharing my potting bench Jann!

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for the party. Have a great weekend! Maria

Jeanie said...

I'm saving my post for the garden party but off to check a few links! You have some fun ones here!

But, I do want to thank you, Jann, for coming by Marmelade Gypsy and leaving such nice comments on my posts. I'm very behind on replying to people! Sometimes life gets in the way! But they are so very much appreciated!

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Hello Ladies,

Thanks so much for featuring my post on my herb garden. I am truly grateful for the honor.

Lovely features this week. The fairies are so sweet whimsical. Thank you for hosting each week.

Janet

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

love the entries this week. I will be excited to see all the gardens at your future garden party even though I am such a poor gardener. Thanks for all the work you do hosting your parties!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little walk by the beach among those great features.

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, I just love your bee banner - adorable! Thanks for hosting another lovely party.

رواد الحرمين said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
رواد الحرمين said...


رشركة الحرمين للخدمات المنزليه
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزنات بالاحساء
شركة عزل خزانات المياه بالاحساء
شركه عزل مائى بالاحساء
شركة عزل حرارى بالاحساء
شركة ترميم منازل بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة ترميم منازل بالاحساء
شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء

شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء

Instagram