Share Your Cup #212


Welcome To Share Your Cup (SYC for short), the party where you share what makes you happy - it's what your hosts call
"filling your cup".


Before we look at this week's features, let's see what's been keeping your hosts busy.


Jo made a Different Pumpkin for the Patch and included
a tutorial.


Jann set a beautiful Beach Tablescape after spending time in California visiting Disneyland and playing on the beach.


I talked about being a Scatterbrained Ditz as I jump from project to project around the house.





In Win a Few, Lose a Few, I shared a project that was a total fail and then a few winners.


And now for our features, selected by Carol this week.


Isn't this Pottery Barn Look table refinished by Patti of Old Things New wonderful?


 I was touched by this photo shared by Amy of
 A Day of Small Things and this line from her post,
 "The kitchen . . .  that is where memories happen".


I love polka dots and color so these adorable painted pieces shared by my sweet friend Connie of Crafty Home Cottage
 won my heart!


 Chilled Watermelon Soup . . . and Paul McCartney by Amy of Ms. Toody Goo Shoes evoked some fun teenage memories
 of The Beatles.


I love how Penny of Penny's Vintage Home hung an old window frame in her hallway - so many fun ways to decorate it.


I'm a big fan of enamelware and I fell in love with the cute faux enamel containers shared by Brittany and Tammy of
One More Time Events.


Now it's your turn to share -be sure to grab a button
if you were featured.




23 comments

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What fun features this week! Thanks for hosting!

Amy said...

Thank you for featuring the two most important people in my life...my hero and my Princess making my most favorite thing to eat.. Pasta. I love your blog!

Sarah said...

Fun features as always! Love this party, Jann. Thanks!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks for the party!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!
Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Carol! You are a sweetheart for featuring my PB Table this week. Thanks gals :)
Patti

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, thank you for hosting each week. Hope your week is going great!

xo Dianne

Pat said...

Jann,
I adore all the sweet touches in your featured guests posts, dear friend!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!
Fondly,
Pat

Jeanie said...

It's nice to settle in for a bit and be able to join you in Share Your Cup! Thanks for hosting -- all these fun featured posts and links look like I know where I'll be spending some time over the next day or two!

quakerhillfarm said...

Thanks so very much for hosting! I really love those aqua curtains in the features! So cute.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Jann

Always a pleasure to join in and see everyone's links. We have some hints of autumn weather here now--loving it!

Cherie said...

Wow, there is some serious eye candy today. I can't wait to have a browse through all the wonderful projects that people have shared.

Daniela said...

Dear Jann,
I'm so overjoyed to be here today, I wholeheartedly thank you for hosting me !
After this period of 'interlude' which I had to allow myself due to work reasons - the Short Lets I manage here at Tenuta Geremia, the speech about the Empress of Austria I had to prepare and to perform at the conference which was held last Saturday at Madonna di Campiglio, in our Dolomiti, some works of restoration here and the family to join and follow took me far from the pc for more than a month and a half - I still cannot believe that I'm here again, I've been missing you so much !

Sending much love to you

Xx Dany at ~ My little old world ~

Unknown said...

Jann I've been so blessed being here this morning. Thank you. I wanna stay but my two toddler grandsons are on the way, but my first cup of coffee was just glorious.

One More Time Events said...

Thank you and all the host for the feature and hosting each week!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Thank you for the party Lovely Ladies!
Jemma

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Jann, I hope your vacation went well. While it was unfortunate that our paths didn't cross, we made some great memories in your state, including hiking Ensign Peak, and visiting several of the wonderful national parks of UT. More to come, but first, congrats on your feature in Rural Magazine! Thank you for organizing SYC and allowing us to share weekly!
Rita

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hi Jann, It's been a while but I'm jumping in with my homage to sunflowers. :)

Lady of the Manor said...

Thanks for hosting!

Diana said...

Lovely party, as always, Jann!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

I am excited to join in the fun this week, thanks for hosting Jann!

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Hello sweet lady!
Thanks for the inspiration.
Have a great weekend ahead.
FABBY

Instagram