Share Your Cup #221

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
The party where you share what makes you happy.

 
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup"
 
I truly believe that we need to make our own happiness and it's our responsibility to 'fill our cups'.  We can't sit around and wait for others to fill it for us!
 
Hard to believe that Halloween is less than a week away.  It will be Christmas in a blink of an eye!  However, I love Thanksgiving and will be embracing that holiday for a couple of weeks.  :)
 
Last week I shared
 
a fabulous Witches Soiree I attended with friends.
 

And my love for Lollies.
 

 
Now let's check out the features from SYC #220:
(remember to pin from their site, and not mine)
 
Trisha from American Honey Home shared her fall harvest for two in her for her and her hubby.
 

 
Fabby's Living  did an amazing job of painting some faux MacKenzie -Childs look alike pumpkins!
 


I thought this was a fun and easy idea for a Halloween utensil holder shared by Noreen from Crafty Journal.
 
 
Lori from Dining Delight shared her fabulously spooky
Halloween sideboard!
 


Pam from Everyday Living shared her gorgeous new pergola.
 


Infuse with Liz shared some outdoor fall décor and the new red door on her garage.  The red lover in me could not resist!  :)
 


Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured!
 



 
Now let's party!

1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 

32 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love those black and white pumpkins! So many wonderful features. Thanks for the party, Jann, and enjoy the rest of your week.

Blessings,
Sandi

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Great features! Glad to be back to join in. Thanks for the party!

Pat said...

Jann,
Cute out~of~doors party, dear friend!
Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! each week!
You always fill my cup with inspiring ideas!
Fondly,
Pat

Pam Richardson said...

Jann, thank you for Share Your Cup each week and for featuring my pergola! Blessings, Pam @ Everyday Living

Stacey said...

Hi Jann. Linking up with you today. Thanks for the party. :)

Trisha said...

Thank you so much for the feature! You made my day!

~Trisha

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for visiting and for hosting!!
Hugs,
Deb

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

So fun to see my Halloween Sideboard featured here! Thanks so much Jann and thanks for hosting!

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, thank you for the party. Hope your week is super!

xo Dianne

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann...love the lol Lies! And the black and white pumpkins. So fun! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!
Euth

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Thank you for the feature Jann you're such a sweet lady! Looks like that Witches Soirre must have been so much fun!

FABBY'S LIVING said...


I love that Witches Soirée dear Jann... what fun it's had !!
Thank you so much for featuring my M.CH.inspired Pumpkins.

I feel very honored to be excited and honor to be chosen by you. Bless you.

Thank you for this weeks inspiration, it looks great.
Have a lovely half of the week.

FABBY

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Oh boy, I meant: 'I feel very honored and excited to be chosen by you!'

Hugs,
Fabby

quakerhillfarm said...

Thanks Jann as always for hosting! I am sure it takes much of your time and I do appreciate that!

Doreen said...

The witches soiree is such a great idea. BTW, soiree is one of my favorite words.
Thanks for the fun party.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Loved the Witches Soiree, Jann! Thanks so much for the party!

Diana said...

Thanks so much for the party, Jann!

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Hi Jann What a great photo! I hosted a "wine and witches" happy hour last week! Left a flatbread in the oven for over 4 hours. Turned oven off and never thought that the flatbread was left in there. Woke up next morning asking myself where was the pizza stone! Looks like your party was a little fancier! Love it! laura

Jeanie said...

I'm very eager to explore as many spots as I can this week -- and what wonderful features! (I'm still agog over your lollies!) 'Tis the season!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Erica said...

Thank you so much for the party! I found some great new sites while adding some links of my own. Have a great Halloween!

Journa Ramirez said...

Thanks for hosting! Much love! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

Noreen said...

Your Witches Soiree sounds like fun! Thank you so much for featuring my Halloween Silverware Holder. Have a great Halloween!

xinex said...

What a wonderful party! Thanks, Jann....Christine

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

So happy to be able to join in again, Jann! Happy Halloween!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thanks Jan for hosting your blog party! What a fun Halloween party you went to!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you Jann, loved your thoughts on filling our own cup, so true, we choose to be happy!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Great witches gathering, so pretty. Thanks Jann for hosting Share Your Cup 221. Happy Halloween!
Joy

Unknown said...

Hi Jann,
It's been a while since I've been here...I am so glad to be back! :)
Amazing features from last time and I loved catching up on what you've been up to!
Wishing you the happiest of weekends!!
Hugs, Kimberley

Art and Sand said...

I think we need to move to Utah so I can join your craft group!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. I see so many things I want to check out, including crafts. I am soooo uncrafty, but this might be just the inspiration I need!

My thrift store addiction said...

Thank you for hosting, Jann!

Instagram