Share Your Cup #232

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.  It's what I call, "filling your cup".
 
I have been so busy the last couple of weeks.  I am helping a friend with her Aunts estate.  She passed away recently and had a home full of treasures.  She lived in a very rural area and her only son lives out of state.  My friend, Dolly asked if I would help her sort and sale for the son.  It is quite a job, but I am definitely getting my junkin fix!  The estate is 2 hrs. away from my home and I have made two trips in which I returned home with my small SUV packed to the brim.  I am having our first sale this Thurs.-Sat.  Hoping it goes well.  If so, I'll be packing up more and hosting another sale in just a couple of weeks.
 
Last week we traveled 4 hours away and spent time with extended family.  We all gathered to celebrate my oldest sister's 80th birthday.
 
I shared a guest post by Merri Cvetan where she showed us a Bathroom Vanity Redo-Craftsman Style
 

Now for the features from SYC #231:
 
 
Carol from Comfort Spring shared the recipe for her yummy Tangerine Yogurt Dream Parfait.
 

 
 
Just Jan Blog shared some of her beautiful tablescapes with flowers from '2016'.
 
 
Carole From My Carolina Home shared her winter whites.
 
 
 
Kathy from Sharing Shadymont shared her goodwill find that she gave a makeover.
 
 
 
Thanks for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 



 

26 comments

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the party and for visiting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks so much for hosting such a sweet party.

Jeanie said...

You have been in quite a busy mode. That's a ton of work. Well, good for you. I'll bet in a way it's kind of fun. And I'll also bet you'll be glad when it is done.

Off for a few days to connect with some bloggers and celebrate Rick's mom's 80th birthday! Wish I had more time to check out links. Maybe next week!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for featuring my Tangerine Yogurt Dream Parfait and hosting your sweet linky party. Wishing you a fantastic evening!

My thrift store addiction said...

If only we lived closer, Jann--that estate sale sounds like my cup of tea ;) Thank you for the party!

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting your weekly link up party, it is always fun to participate! Today I am sharing the roses that have bloomed in my garden in December (# 19). There were quite a few because we finally have gotten some decent winter rain here in Southern California.
Gosh, organizing an estate sale must be so much work! Wishing you that your sale is going well. I went to my very first one as a buyer just a few weeks ago and was totally overwhelmed by the amount that was up for sale, let alone the thought that someone had to sort through it all, price it, and arrange it in an orderly presentable way.
Warm regards,
Christina

Unknown said...

Thanks a million for the feature!! I appreciate it, and thanks for hosting!!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

How nice to help out your friend with her Aunt's estate, Jann! Thanks so much for hosting and have a great week.

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Jann, what a fun party. Thanks so much. Love all your choices ...

Have a terrific week.
Mary

Unknown said...

Oh how I wished I lived closer. I would be at your sale in a heartbeat! Thank you so much Jann. Hugs, P.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Thanks for the feature, Jann!

Sarah said...

Jann, thanks for hosting. I enjoyed the features and appreciate the inspiration found at this party each week.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Jann!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! Good luck with the estate sale, sounds like a lot of work!

Daniela said...

I'm so sorry, darling Jann, I cannot participate for my pc doesd't charge your linky tools, alas, I'm trying later !

MUCH LOVE

XX Dany

Daniela said...

Finally I managed !

Thanks most sincerely for hosting me today, I'm sharing a quite curious post about Empress Josephine and her beloved friend, Mademoisellle Lenormand, who was a fortune teller !

Wishing you a most wonderful remainder of your week, Dearie

XO Daniela at - My little old world -

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much for the party! Enjoy your day. Maria

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for Share Your Cup 232. Appreciated.
Joy

LindyLouMac said...

Hi there Jann, At last I have had time to call by catch up here and join in this week.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

You sound like one very busy gal, Jann. Wishing you much success with the estate sale! Thanks for the party :)

Lulu said...

Fun to share in such a pot pourri of goodies!

Diana said...

Thanks for the party, Jann--hope you have a great weekend!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Hi, dear friend! Thank you for the party! Great features!

Good luck with the big sale - what a wonderful thing you are doing to help them, and in turn their generous nature helping you with your decor fix - win win!

Hugs. ♥

mjmaterazo said...

hi jann! so happy to be back at your party. you have lots going on & you're a great friend to help with the estate & sales. have a wonderful weekend. xo- mj

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, thank you for the party. How fun to sort stuff for an estate sale. Hope you find some really great treasures.

xo Dianne

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much. I bet you'll have fun selling antiques!

Instagram