Share Your Cup #244

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup".
I believe that by sharing, you help to fill others cups.  In other words, help to make others happy!!
 
Last week I shared a few of my new found treasures in
 
 
I have been so busy in the garden trying to finish up the last bit of spring clean up.
 
I hope to be sharing garden posts with you soon.
Wishing you all a lovely week and wonderful Easter celebration!
 
Now for the features from SYC #243:
(Don't forget to have a link back to SYC so that you could possibly be featured)
 
It's maple sugar time in Eastern Canada and Thel's Kitchen shared her recipe for delicious Maple Scones. 
 I love anything maple!
 
 

Jody from Southern Seazons shared her sweet
 three drawer stand all decked out for spring.
 
 

 
Sally Salamagundi made this darling runner for a
donation baskets.  She is an amazing quilter!!
 
 
Ruth from Antiques and Teacups shared a stack of
 some sweet pink cups and vintage postcards.
 

Amber from Follow the Yellow Brick Home shared lots of darling Easter vignettes including this one of her own.
 
 
I love Marie's idea on how to make these unique cloches. 
Find the how to's at Interior Frugalista
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 

 
 

30 comments

J said...

Thank you for yet another great party! I LOVE Sally's table runner!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, you've been super busy, and I thought you did a great job on your Hometalk video last week. We've finally gotten our kitchen presentable for its updated reveal, and getting much, much closer now to the bath being complete. Then I need to get out in the garden too! Have a wonderful Easter, and thank you for having us in.
Rita C at Panoply

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Jann, I am always so relieved when I have done my spring cleaning and I am sure you will feel the same once it is completed. Sounds like you are very close to the finish line :-)! Looking forward to seeing some posts about your garden.
Thanks for hosting your party this week, again!
Warm regards,
Christina

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What great features, Jann! Thanks so much for hosting and Happy Easter week to you.

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann! Was a surprise for the feature! Thanks so much! Thanks so much for hosting...have a wonderful week!
Ruth

Susie said...

Jann, Don't you just love how clever and talented so many people can be. I love seeing how they craft , or decorated. Blessings, hope all is well there. xoxo, Susie

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Happy Easter Jann!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Always appreciate your efforts in hosting this lovely party each week especially when you are so busy! Wishing you a blessed and happy Easter!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting , Jann!! And thanks for stopping by!!
HUgs,
Debbie

Salmagundi said...

Thanks for featuring my table runner this week. Have a joyous Easter weekend.
Sally

Sarah said...

Jann, you've been busy! I know how much time and effort it takes to get a garden back in shape after the winter. I, too, have been doing the same. It's most rewarding though. '-)
Thanks for hosting and have a Happy Easter!

Jeanie said...

I don't know how you manage to do this every week with holidays, decorating and real life. But I love the people I meet! Happy Easter -- what fun links so far (and more, I know, to come!)

Unknown said...

Oh Jann, everything is simply fabulous! I hope we don't have any more cold snaps. Blessings friend,
Patti

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Thank you so much for your sweet comment dear Jann.
Thanks for the party as well. and wishing you and yours a wonderful Easter.
FABBY

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Oh and I love the cloches too.
Fabby

Gentle Joy said...

So many fun and pretty items. :) Thank you for hosting the party.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

We had beautiful weather today and did quite a bit of backyard cleanup. I heard my firts hummingbird! Love all the features today and still wish I could find a cute teapot like yours. Happy easter!

Louca por porcelana said...

Jann,thank you very much for hosting this great party and sharing so many beautiful pictures.Happy Easter!Hugs,Maristella.

Lina said...

Thanks for your great link party! I’m hosting my first link party: http://www.sewhistorically.com/sew-it-cook-it-craft-it-link-party-1/ I’d be glad if you stop by! :)

xinex said...

Your tea pot is so cute, Jann. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for hosting.

xo Dianne

handmade by amalia said...

I love the look of that afternoon tea, Jann. A great party.
Amalia
xo

southern seazons said...

Thanksfor the party Jann and for featuring my 3 tiered stand. Have a Happy Easter.

Jody@Southern Seazons

Thelma said...

Thanks Jann for hosting this lovely party and also thanks for featuring my Maple Scones. Have a Blessed Easter xo

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Happy Easter!

Eclectic Red Barn said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope you are having a great week.
Hugs,
Bev

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thank you so much, Jann for featuring my DIY Glass Cloches. Wishing you a Happy Easter!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Your bush in your previous post is just beautiful with the fresh snow on it

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for hosting Share Your Cup 224. Always a pleasure to visit and join in. Happy Easter.
Joy

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, Thanks so much for hosting, and Happy Easter!

Instagram