Share Your Cup #245

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup".
 
I hope you all had a joyous Easter celebration!
 
Last week I ran across some Forget Me Not postcards and shared some great advice given in a talk by one of the leaders of the LDS church.
 

 
I also shared my Early Spring Garden
 
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #245:
(I apologize for not notifying these blogs that they were featured this week.  I've been busy setting up for another estate sale and honestly,  just didn't get around to it)
 
Patti at Old Things New took us on a tour of her
beautiful spring home.
 
 
Sarah from Hyacinth for the Soul shared her delightful courtly spring collections.
 
 
 
Lori from Dining Delight shared an amazing Easter buffet.
 
 
 
 Tania from Farragoz shared these amazingly creative eggs.
 
 
 
Debby Goes Shabby shared her stunning snowballs and a darling cake she made for Easter.
 
 
 
 
Virginia from Artsy VaVa shared a fabulous farm table
 built by her son.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if
 you were featured.

 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 

27 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Jann, your spring garden is just lovely! It's pretty cool here these days but soon, we will have posies too. Thank you for the party and for being such a gracious hostess.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jeanie said...

I think spring will be a glorious time to Share Your Cup! Thanks for hosting!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for another great party - love your garden!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
HUgs,
Debbie

Antiques And Teacups said...

Oh Jann I love your gorgeous garden! Our Tulips have just opened, so spring is finally arriving! Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely week!
Ruth

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I look forward to this party every week!

Louca por porcelana said...

Love all the features ! Thanks for sharing and hosting your great party! Thanks for visiting !Hugs,Maristella.

Stacey said...

Happy to be here Jann. Thanks for hosting us. ;)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Wow Jann, your Spring garden is sooo pretty with all the lovely colors! Thanks so much for hosting your party. Love the features!

Gentle Joy said...

Beautiful pictures and great party..... thank you for hosting. :)

Sarah said...

Jann, thank you for the feature of my Easter things. What an honor!
I'm taking my time packing things up and putting them back in the attic. I adore all the MacK-C pieces I added this year and really want to keep them out. Just may do that!
If you are interested, MacK-C has their Easter pieces on half off on their web site. I added a few more pieces last night. '-)

My thrift store addiction said...

Thanks for the party!

Daniela said...

My Dearest Jann,
I'm finally able to participate at your so lovely link-up party, the difference of hour didn't allow me to do it for so long, I've been missing all this gladness !

Wishing you the best of weeks,
I'm thanking you for hosting and for sharing such beautiful features

XOXO Daniela at - My little old world - (Dany)

organicgardendreams said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting the party!
I really enjoyed your post about your spring garden. Your violets are so pretty. I would love to have them in my own garden too, but I think we are a little too hot here :-(. I also like the rock area with the drifts of ground covers. Can't wait to see more photos of your garden how it evolves this year!
Warm regards,
Christina

Kris said...

Hello my friend! I have missed your blog, and am eager to get caught up. Thank heavens for IG, so I don't feel completely out of the loop!
Hugs
Kris

Lulu said...

We've been in unflattering mode recently and my utility room is filled with things for a garage sale. Now I just have to do it. Good luck with your sale.

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. I'll be back this afternoon to meet and mingle and give further attention to every detail of your gorgeous spring garden!

Art and Sand said...

What lovely features.

Maybe I'll get a post written today.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

My goodness, you've sure been busy with the estate sales, Jann. Wishing you much success at this one too! Thanks for the party and hope you have a great weekend.

Eclectic Red Barn said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope you are having a great week.
Hugs,
Bev

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 245th Share Your Cup, always look forward to visiting and joining in.
Joy

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hi sweet Jann! I hope that you are enjoying our rainy season. I sure that you yard is looking so gorgeous right about now with all of this rain. There are so many wonderful links today. Thank you for hosting.
xoxo Jo

xinex said...

Wonderful features, Jann. Thanks for hosting...Christine

ileana-carmen said...

Thank you for hosting us .

Anonymous said...

Jann, your garden is lovely and those postcards are so sweet. Thank you for hosting this linky party. ♥

Cherie said...

Hi Jann. Thanks for hosting another share. There are some really nice looking blogs here that I want to check when I get back from the flower show today.

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, your garden is gorgeous, so many cheerful flowers. I can feel my blood pressure lowering just looking at your photos. And thanks for hosting another lovely party!

Instagram