Share Your Cup #252

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
 
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I like to call, "filling your cup".
 
I truly believe that by sharing you help to fill others cups as well!
 
We had a fabulous vacation in CA!  We stayed at a darling cottage in Carmel, dipped our toes in the ocean, and found treasures
along the way.
 
I shared a bit of Garden Gate Love  There were so many wonderful garden gates along the streets of Carmel by the Sea.  Oh I longed to wander inside!!
 
 
When I returned home I shared my Early Summer Garden
When you have a garden that is made up of perennials, it's amazing how much it changes in just a weeks time!
 
 
 
After not hosting the party last week I am so looking forward to seeing what's going on in your lives, and what has helped to
 make you happy!
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 



 

22 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Jann, glad you enjoyed your vacation and your flowers are gorgeous! Thank you for hosting and Happy June!

Blessings,
Sandi

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, I'm so glad your trip to Carmel was as enjoyable as the garden gate post indicated. Your garden! Oh my! It would be hard for me to want to travel at this time of year, knowing all the gorgeous blooms you have which bloom. It is spectacular. If you haven't already, you should link to Pam's first garden party ever over at Everyday Living. She won't be doing it weekly, only occasionally, but yours should be there for other gardeners to see!
Thank you for hosting SYC!
Rita

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Oh my goodness, Jann, your garden is just spectacular! Your vacation to Carmel looks so dreamy...some place I've always wanted to visit. I'm so glad that you and your hubby had a great time. Thanks so much for the party and welcome home.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks so much, for the party, Jann!. I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Louca por porcelana said...

Thanks for hosting!Your flowers are stunning!Hugs,Maristella.

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Thank you so much for the party, I'm so glad to be back in blog land after a more then a month we were away in Spain visiting our DD Alexandra.
Hope all is well with you.
Blessings.
FABBY

Gentle Joy said...

Lovely gate and flowers. :) Thank you for hosting the party.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I'm glad you had a great vacation. Miss you last week!

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Unknown said...

I have a bit of a fascination with garden gates myself. I took quite a few pictures of them on our trip to Charleston and Savannah and they inspired us to build one of our own. I'm hoping that will be a soon coming post! Thank you for hosting Jann. Your party is always so much fun.
Hugs,
Patti

Sarah said...

Jann, Carmel is a wonderful spot for a vacation. We visited many times during the 1980s and 1990s. I'd love a return trip. Thanks for hosting. I'm off to visit your garden posts that I somehow missed.

Jeannie said...

Today I shared pictures of my neglected garden (Blooming Today) and then the beginning of a series I am writing on my job (My Job, An Introduction). It is an odd one, my job not my garden. Since I am not sure if job postings (pardon the horrible pun) fits the theme of this site, my apologies in advance; however, if they are deleted, I do understand.
Jeannie
GetMeToTheCountry.Blogspot.com

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time in California. Thanks for the party and have a great weekend!

Melissa said...

Thank you for hosting Jann!

Connie said...

Your cup should be full and running over . . . your weekly party is a blessing to all of us :)
Thank you.
Connie :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Such a lush peony and flower filled garden Jann! Thank you for Share Your Cup, always appreciated.
Joy

Anonymous said...

Jann, I love Carmel. I haven't been back for many years but I still remember how beautiful and quaint it was. Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup!

handmade by amalia said...

Another lovely party, Jann. Thanks for hosting.
Amalia
xo

Curtains in My Tree said...


It's definitely almost summer time we are all out in our gardens
Thanks for being here for us to share our flowers etc

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, love all the patriotic decor in your home and found in your travels! So much fun. Thanks for hosting another lovely party.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting the fun and have a nice weekend.

Instagram