Share Your Cup #253

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 

 
 
Happy first day of summer.
Hope yours will be filled with fun!!
 
Last week I shared how I
 
 
and how hubby and I have been Sleeping on the Beach
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #252:
(remember to pin from their site and not mine)
 
Amy from A Day of Small Things shared some beautiful summer flowers.  I love her sweet container!
 
 
 
Look at this gorgeous collection of Limoges dishes shared by
Debby Goes Shabby
 
 
Sarah from Hyacinths for the Soul shared photos of her beautiful garden.
 

Wishing I had one of these yummy Strawberries and Cream sugar cookies to eat right now!  :) Lolly Jane shared the recipe.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

21 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Jann, thanks so much for the party and great features!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Terrific features! So nice to have your lovely party to link up to each week - thanks for hosting! Our first day of summer is a chilly one - hope it gets better!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann! I have beach sheets too living at the coast and red white and blue is always perfect! Great features! Have a lovely week and thanks for hosting!
Ruth

Mimi said...

Those sugar cookies look scrumptious! Thanks for the linkup this week Jann. It's always fun to meet new friends. Mimi xxx

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, Happy Summer Solstice! Thank you for hosting us. I really love the charm of your bedroom. And that sweet plate rack with the Limoges looks dreamy! Sarah's garden is a sight to behold and she has the most gorgeous specimen of [shell] ginger! All great features - thank you for curating this collection.
Rita

Louca por porcelana said...

Dear Jann!Happy Summer!Thanks for hosting!Great features,LOVE the Limoges porcelain!Hugs,Maristella.

Yael said...

Jann,
Thanks for hostessing. Happy Summer! I love your pretty, summery photos.
Yael from Playing In Catnip

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thanks so much for the great party, Jann! I'm lovin' your patriotic decor...you're much fun!

Gentle Joy said...

Thank you for the great party... I hope you have a lovely week. :)

Eclectic Red Barn said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope you are having a great week.
Hugs,
Bev

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love your red white and blue decorations, Jamm! I also love all the features, especially Sarah's gorgeous garden!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Another set of lovely features this week Jann. Thanks for all the work you do to make this party swing!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thank you for the always inspirational party, Jann. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

Daniela said...

Dearest Jann,
I can't remember the last time I was able to join your so lovely and inspiring link-up party, since this late Spring, the change of hour is such a difficulty to me for linking !

Well, here I am today and I'm feeling overjoyed !

Wishing you a most lovely remainder of your week,
with sincere thankfulness for hosting !

XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for the party and thanks for the honor of being featured!! I am a bit late linking up because I had some major dental work doe yesterday and was a bit under the weather.. I will be giving you a Shout Out on google +, Face Book and in my next post! Thanks again!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Me again! PlEASE delete the comment above as I realized I wrote it on the wrong blog!! I am taking narcotic medication because of the dental work I had done and apparently, I am not in my right mind!! Thanks so much for the party each week, my friend!!
Hugs,
Deb

Jeanie said...

I'll do some visiting this week. I just haven't had anything too pretty to show of late! Pretty wonderful times and loads of fun but not blog-pretty!

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Thank you for the party and great features.

Sarah said...

Jann, I love your red, white, and blue! Thanks for featuring my post on my garden. I'm honored!
Have a great summer!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! Hugs to you!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. Looks like your summer is off to a great start!

Instagram