Share Your Cup #254

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
 
Thanks so much for dropping by to share!
 
 
This week I shared My Summer Time Happy Place
 
 
and took you on A Garden Stroll
 
 
Now for the features from SYC #253:
(remember to pin from their site, and not mine)
 
Infuse with Liz created the cutest lighthouse out of clay pots for her garden.  I love the addition of the rocks!
 
 
Jackie from Maybe It's Just Me gave us a tour of her gorgeous Wyoming garden.
 
 
 
Jack from The Bearded Hiker shared his recipe for a yummy Beet Salad Napoleon`1. I love it when we can start eating from the garden!
 
 
 
Shiju from Cranium Bolts shared some fabulous macro photos he shot on a rainy Sunday morning.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
 
Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
 

24 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Jann, thanks so much for the party!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Thanks for another great party - lovely features!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Deb

Antiques And Teacups said...

Hi Jann! I did enjoy your lovely garden tour! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week and 4th!
Ruth

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Lovely to visit you today! Such pretty photos.

Jeanie said...

Delighted to join in with what makes me happy today! And looking forward to visiting links1

Jaxx The Bearded Hiker said...

Wow! Thanks for features my beet salad!

Louca por porcelana said...

Jann,your summertime happy place is wonderful!So inspiring!Thanks for sharing joy in your blog...Thanks for hosting!Hugs,Maristella.

Gentle Joy said...

Some wonderful features! Thank you for hosting the party. :)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I loved my stroll through your garden, Jann, and I especially swooned over your clematis climbing on the ladder.
Thanks so much for hosting and have a happy week in your pretty yard.

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann. Hope you have a great 4th of July.

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, thank you for the party. Wishing you a fun-filled 4th of July!

xo Dianne

Rita C at Panoply said...

Ooh, Jann, I was away last weekend so I have some catching up to do. First stop will be your garden, which is what initially drew me to your blog. It's so inviting! Cranium Bolt is new to me, so I'll definitely visit there too. Thank you for hosting Share Your Cup. It's always fun to visit and join in.
Have a safe 4th.
Rita

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

I always enjoy seeing your gardens. Thank you for featuring my clay pot lighthouse! It was fun to build and I enjoy viewing it daily!

carol@The Red Painted Cottage said...

Such great features and I loved seeing your garden! Thanks for hosting each week, Jann!

Artsy VaVa said...

Your summertime happy place is beautiful! Thanks for hosting the party.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Thanks for hosting the fun Jann. I love your pretty outdoor space. The flowers are really pretty. Enjoy the weekend.
Julie xo

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love the features, always. Thank you Jann for hosting your 254th Share Your Style. Have a lovely weekend.
Joy

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Oh my goodness Jann, no wonder that is your Summer Happy Place - your yard is stunning! Thanks for the always enjoyable party and enjoy spending time in your happy place this weekend!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Your backyard retreat is so lovely and comfortable looking Jann! Hope you are enjoying summer. Thanks for hosting SYC every week!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Hi Jann, looks like your are having a great summer! Thank you for hosting the best party in the world!
xoxo Jo

xinex said...

Beautiful outdoors! Thanks for hosting, Jann....Christine

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Hi, Jann! I hope you are enjoying your summer in that great backyard shed! Thank you so much for hosting!

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, your little vacation cottage was adorable. Loved the tour. Looks like had lots of fun. Thanks for hosting this party!

Instagram