Share Your Cup #264

Hello my friends, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short)
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup".  I truly believe that by sharing we help to fill others cups as well.
 
After the hottest summer on record here in UT it finally has cooled down and feeling a bit like fall.
 
Last week I shared falls beautiful harvest and my recipe for apple crisp in An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
 
 
I also shared how It's No Picnic recovering from having a double mastectomy.
 
 
I have been keeping so many of you in my thoughts and prayers with all of the terrible hurricanes and fires!
 
Now for the features from SYC #263:
(Please remember to pin from their site and not mine)
 
Leslie from Dandelion Sprinkles shared how It's beginning to look a lot like fall at her home.
 
 
Laurel from The North End Loft shared how they are moving into their cozy cabin.  Sorry Laurel, I am unable to leave a comment on your posts.  :(
 
 
Nikki from Gwin Gal Adventures has been springing into fall and added a beautiful pop of color to her porch.
 
 
 
This was such a fun pinup photo shoot shared by Jennifer from
 


Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 

 
 Now let's party!
 
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 

22 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Wishing you brighter days~

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Susie said...

Jann, I had no idea what your surgery was, and I am so sorry to read this. I am praying for you to heal and feel great again. Hugs to you my friend. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
p.s. My grandson and his wife are celebrating 3 years now. He's the one who lives in SLC.

Gingham Gardens said...

Happy Wednesday, Jann! I'm so glad you're feeling well enough to continue to host. Praying for continued healing and recovery. Blessings to you and yours!

Sarah said...

Jann, thanks for hosting us each week. Hope each day gets a little better for you. Think of you often!

R's Rue said...

Blessings.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Yes Jann, by sharing we certainly do fill each other's cups up, and I thank you for your lovely party. I hope you'll have a good rest of the week. I'm still praying for you.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Thank you for hosting! I love that feature with the blues in the fall porch.

Louca por porcelana said...

Dear Jann,thanks for hosting!God bless you.Hugs,Maristella.

Thelma said...

Hi Jann. Thanks for hosting this great party. Have a good week. Blessings.

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Thank you for hosting this great party.
Have a nice rest of the week.
FABBY

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much, Jann for hosting each week - hope each day gets just a little better - you are in my prayers.

Jeanie said...

It's fun to finally be able to join in again, Jann, and I'm looking forward to checking out some of the fun things already posted!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 264th Share Your Cup. Keeping up with your healing journey on FB. Hugs and Love and Prayers.
Joy

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Jann, if laughter is the best medicine, you will be on the mend in no time. Love your recent posts, and you really are amazing. Take good care of yourself, and thanks so much for hosting!

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, I do hope that you are resting and taking it easy. Hope you feel better and thanks for hosting this lovely blog party.
Julie xo

csuhpat1 said...

Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

mjmaterazo said...

hi jann! hope you're doing better each & every day. the party is back on so that's a good sign. my mil went through a double & my mother a single so i'm very aware of what you're going through. you're an amazing lady! xo- maryjo

Jennifer Bustilloz said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Hope you're having a great day love,Lady Lipstick

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you SO much for featuring our little cabin, Jann. I'm sorry you couldn't comment on my blog. I've looked and looked at my blog's comment configurations and can't figure out what's wrong. :( Thank you for trying, though! I hope your twice a day trips to the hospital for antibiotics are continuing to help you feel better. Your positive attitude in the face of pain and disappointment is such an inspiration. Take care!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Wanted to thank you for your visit and I hope you are feeling better every day..
Hugs,
Deb

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

I can understand not wanting to be in bed! Your new vignette is darling! Hope you get to feeling better soon :)

Instagram