Share Your Cup #284

 
 
Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 

 
We finally got our first big snow storm.  I'm thankful to have this moisture to help out with our summer gardens.
 
However, I'm still counting the days till spring!
 
I've been trying to get some things done inside before spring arrives.  Once it's here, I'm in the garden and could care less about home improvements !  :)
 
I recently  Painted My Living Room Floors white.  I know this isn't for everyone, but I am loving it!
 

I also shared a fun store, Vain & Vintage that we visited while on our get away to Idaho.
 
 
Because I took a week off from SYC, there will be no features
this week.
 
Looking forward to what you have to share!
 
 Now let's party!
1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
It's a great way to find new friends!

After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 

19 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Jann, thank you for hosting. I am so glad you had some time away, it is always good for us!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your room looks charming, Jann, and I love your collection of red transferware. Thanks for the party and have a wonderful rest of the week.

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jann, that shop looks like super fun! Glad you were able to get away, and get a good snow too. We've had so much rain that when the sun came out, I couldn't believe spring's nearly arrived here in WV! Sunshine is great therapy, and I've already hit the dirt for some early spring garden chores.
Thank you for hosting SYC.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I'm so glad you had a great time away. Love the shop photos!

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi Jann!Thanks for hosting!Your room is very cozy and beautiful.I love the virtual tour at that vintage shop!Hugs!

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Thank you so much for the inspiring party Jann.
Have a nice evening.
Fabby

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Your floor looks beautiful! We have heavy traffic, I'm not sure if it would hold up at our house.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What fun for you and your hubby to get away, Jann! Of course, I love your floors, and what a great job! Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

Thelma said...

I like your white floor. It looks very nice. I'm like you when Spring and Summer comes, I'm in my garden or on the beach.

Jas @ All that's Jas said...

Enjoy your snow, Jann. Ours melted when it rained for days and flooded the city and next 5 towns. Our gardens better be thriving, lol.

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good evening, Kathy. I love that white floor. To me, light colored floors just seem so clean and crisp. Unfortunately, I could never have a white floor because our dirt is red, red, red, and stains everything! LOL Thank you so much for hosting every week…much appreciated! Have a wonderful night.

Connie said...

Can you fall in love with a sofa? I know that I have said it before, but I absolutely love your sofa. The mixed fabric is so charming. Did you cover it or did it come that way?

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I like your new white floor, Jann! It looks so fresh and bright and complements your furniture perfectly.

Deanies Stash said...

Jann, I like your new white floor. I just know it wouldn't work here on the farm. We had so much mud tracked in! LOL! Thank you for the party. Hope you have a great week!

xo Dianne

handmade by amalia said...

How lovely your living room looks, Jann, so inviting.
Amalia
xo

Daniela said...

I'm thanking you heartily for hosting, darling Jann!

Trusting you had a wonderful holiday,
I'm sending hugs and ever much love to you

XOXO Dany - (Daniela at ~ My little old world ~)

Prairie Charm said...

Thanks for the party ♥
Alexandra

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for your 284th Share Your Cup. We had snow last night and it was light enough to sweep instead of shovel the sidewalks. Hugs.
Joy

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, glad you had a nice getaway! Thank you for hosting. I hope people will like my Faux Tuna Salad for vegetarian (and even vegan) sandwiches. Looking forward to visiting lots of links on my next break.

Instagram