BEE Still My Heart!

 
Hello my friends,
Have you ever had a moment when you felt like the stars aligned and angels were singing because you found something that you knew was just perfect!
 
That's what happened to me and I'm so excited to share it with you!
 


 
But before I do I want to show you my wool beehive sampler that I just finished.  This girl is doing a happy dance to finally complete it!  I started it last year.  Then I put it up and forgot about it.  I pulled it out recently and got er done.  :)
 

I love working with wool and when I saw this pattern at a local quilt shop it was love at first sight.  You might say, I caught the 'buzz'!



If you visit my home during the month of May, bees will be buzzing both inside and out.  I recently shared my bee themed tablescape in Just BEEcause


So of course, my mantle had to have a bee theme as well.



 
Now, here's what I found that made my heart skip a beat.
 
A darling bee banner!  It was handmade by a local gal and it has the same rustic feel as my mantle.

 
I feel as if I am right inside their hive with all of that sweet honeycomb!
 

 
So cute that I had to take pictures of it at different angles.  (wink)
 
 
The burlap with black webbing goes just perfect with my burlap container with the bee motif.
 
 
 
 
Isn't it funny that something as simple as this banner can make me bee ever so happy?



This quilt topper I made last year reminds us of other things that we should bee, such as bee caring.
 


 
It also says, "Just Bee".  To me, that says to just be myself.

 
And one more look see of that cute banner.  :)  The iron scrollwork piece was a $2 thrift find.  It dressed things up just a bit.
 
 

Remember to always, "BEE HAPPY"
 
hugs,
 

21 comments

Louca por porcelana said...

Super cute,Jann!Hugs!

Christine said...

This is adorable!
No wonder you are “buzzing” with excitement.
I’m all about themes and yours is just right.

Kim said...

Those stars truly did align for you, didn't they. Your little beehive sampler is beautiful, Jann. Sweet beehive also. Loving your sweet little bee banner. It fits perfectly with your bee mantelscape. Of course I noticed the gorgeous little hexagons everywhere. =) I do believe no-one whips up a beautiful and whimsical mantel quite like you, lovely lady.

Connie said...

Bee Happy! Yes in deed . . . your mantel and all the pretty details along with your new finished work is perfect.

NanaDiana said...

BEEautiful little banner and I love your little wool sampler/picture. Perfect for your bee theme for Spring. Have a great night- xo Diana

Salmagundi said...

I just love how you always come up with such neat vignettes. I wish I had your talent and energy!!! There are a lot of neat things around my house, but I can't seem to get it to come together like you do. Thanks for always sharing --- they provide me with the inspiration, and now just need the energy. Guess all of my energy goes into the foot feed of my sewing machine. Have a great weekend. Sally

Rose L said...

You are so talented! And you have arranged everything to look so adorable! You always impress me.

Curtains in My Tree said...

That is sooo cute and congratulations on the finish, love all your bees

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I love when that happens! Your mantle is just as sweet as honey. Your beehive sampler is adorable, and that banner couldn't be more perfect.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Jann, your post is so bee-🐝tiful. What a darling sampler. Bees are a favorite. Have a Wonderful weekend.

a jar full of marigolds said...

I always enjoy visiting you. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I will keep you in my prayers.

Kim said...

Jann, your bee banner is just adorable. I am a banner and garland junkie, so this is right up my alley, too. Lucky find. Enjoy it!

20 North Ora said...

The banner just completes your "bee" theme. Thanks for sharing,

Judy

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

How fun! Love your bee theme and the banner was a perfect find for it!

Pintura de apartamento, Pintura residencial said...

Um grande diferencial para todos nós que atuamos com pintura residencial, comercial obrigado..

Jeanie said...

Bravo to you! The sampler is adorable and the banner such fun! Nice find!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
What a lovely sampler and banner!! So pretty!! Such a sweet vignette!!
Thanks so much for stopping by as often as you do!! I truly appreciate it!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Such a happy collection of bee related pieces - I was loving it from the first photo - and then you got to the banner ! Love every piece.
Hugs.
Joy

French Ethereal said...

Awww, your beehive picture turned out adorable, Jann!!! Happily pinning to my Crafts and Sewing board for you and our readers. <3

Happy sewing and crafting,
Hugs,
Barb :)

Decor To Adore said...

Your sampler is just BEE utiful! I love the bee skep too. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

Debbee said...

OK, now I just have banner envy! Wish the Angels were singing here... how cut is that! You and I must bee kindred spirits!

Instagram