Share Your Cup #299

 
 Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
 

 
Summer is flying by ever so quickly.  I hope you are finding some time to enjoy it.
 
It's been quite hot here and I am fighting another battle of infection.  Hubby helps give me two antibiotic infusions twice a day, so we are not able to wander to awfully far.  :) 
 
Last week I shared our Walk About Wyoming  It was a great get away, and just what I needed!
 
 
 I also was Feelin Sheepish and a new art canvas got me counting my collection of sheep.
 
 
 Now for the features from SYC #298:
 
Amber from Follow the Yellow Brick Home has such a knack for displaying.  I loved her post sharing her summer vignettes!
 
 
 Marie from Interior Frugalista gave some charm to
 an old bookcase.
 
 
 Deebees Buzz shared the fun "Don't Bug Me" garden wreath she created.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 
 
Now, let's party!

 1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.
 
  
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup! 
 
hugs,
 

23 comments

Pam Richardson said...

Great features Jann. Thank you for hosting SYC!

Mary K. said...

Jann that sheep canvas is adorable. Thanks for hosting again this week and have a wonderful weekend.

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

So sorry to hear you're battling another infection, Jann. I hope you're on the mend very soon. Your sheep canvas is adorable - you are so talented! Thank you very much for featuring my Red Antique Bookcase :)

Debra@CommonGround said...

take care of yourself, Jann. thank goodness for our hubbys that give us so much help. thanks for hosting. stay strong, you're in our prayers.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and for always taking the time to stop by and to leave such kind comments!!
Hugs,
Deb

freshvintagebylisas said...

Jann,
So sorry you are fighting another infection. TAKE CARE.
I have no clue how to"link back" but I do have a Blog Hop page.
I would still love to party if that's ok.
Thank you for hosting.
xo Lisa S

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi Jann!Thanks for hosting and visiting!Thanks for your kindness!Hugs!

pam said...

Love al the features!! It's my first time linking up, I love your party!

Debbee said...

Jann, I'm just thrilled to have my watermelon wreath as Debbee's Buzz first ever feature at SYC! Thanks so much for the lovely compliment.

Sandra @ Dinner at Eight said...

Thanks for hosting a party when you're under the weather. Hope you feel better this week.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann. Lots of pretty stuff to see..Have a great weekend..Judy

Handmade in Israel said...

Hope you feel better soon! Love those sheep :)

Cherie said...

Hope you are on the mend Jann. Thanks for sharing your photos. x

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I'm so sorry that your dealing with another infection, Jann. You poor dear! I am happy that you and your honey were able to get away to Wyoming for a bit. Thank you for hosting and sharing with us.

Rita C at Panoply said...

So happy to see features from blogging friends - well-deserved! Thank you, Jann, for hosting us and sharing the love.

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Nice features.
Thank you so much dear friend for the wonderful party.
Enjoy the weekend ahead.
Fabby

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann - thank you as always for hosting today, now your 299th Share Your Cup. Happy Birthday (I decided this year that a birthday could last all month, seems like a good idea). Hope those twice a day antibiotic infusions are clearing up the infection. I keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

Loved the pictures your included in your Walk About Wyoming this past week. Your sheep have become a small herd!

Hugs.

Joy

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I hope your infection will clear up soon, Jann. It sounds like your husband is taking good care of you! I also hope you were able to have a nice birthday. xoxo

Mareliz said...


Thank you so much for hosting. I brought my favorite Sans Rival, its such a nice treat- with Buttercream and lots of cashew. Have a great week ahead.Take care Jann.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Great party Jann! I’m keeping y fingers crossed for you about this anti-biotic doing the job!

Amber Lyon Ferguson said...

Jann thank you so much for the feature and for this wonderful party. Have a great weekend!

csuhpat1 said...

Praying that you get well soon. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Kippi O'Hern said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Happy Summer, Kippi

Instagram