Share Your Cup #306

Hello, and welcome to Share Your Cup, (SYC for short).
 
The party where you share what makes you happy.
 
It's what I call, "filling your cup"
 
 

First of all, I want to thank so many of your for your response to my question last week regarding features.
 
You were so sweet!  I wanted to respond to you all personally, but honestly; I just didn't have the time this week.  So I hope you accept my apologies for not doing that.
I have decided that I will continue with features for the time being. 
 
Last week hubby stepped out the front door and found a package on our front porch.  It was the Cutest Cushion that came all the way from Australia.  Visit the post to read about the amazingly talented Kim who sent it to me.
 
 
Our church asked if they could hold a garden dinner for the Relief Society women in our yard Tuesday evening.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect and they had a really good turn out.  Everyone brought potluck and it was delicious!
I was too busy visiting to take photos.  :)
 
Now for the features from SYC #305:
 
Carrie from The Tilted Italian shared the recipe for her delicious Cinnamon Amish Bread.
 
 
Amy from A Day of Small Things sent her princess off to kindergarten this year.  She created a sweet back to school mantle in her honor.
 
 
Joy from A Vintage Green created a great buffalo check design on a table.
 
 
Fabby's Living shared her beautiful and very elegant fall display on her English buffet.
 
 
Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.
 


Now let's see what made you happy this week!
 
 1.  I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson

2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3.  Please have a back link to this post.  That way others will know where the party is.
  Only those with a back link will be featured.
 4.  Please find time to visit at least two other participants.

 
 
After you link up, please come back and leave a comment.  They help to fill my cup!
 
 

21 comments

Sandi Magle said...

Thanks so much Jann for your hosting. Loving the choices this week, I had visited them all. Great minds, think alike?

Pam Richardson said...

Jann, thank you for hosting and I am glad you are going to continue the features for now! Have a wonderful day!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What wonderful features, Jann! Thank you for hosting your gentle party!

Gina said...

Jann, sweet features! Wow that is a fancy buffet! Thank you for hosting. :-)

Sandra @ Dinner at Eight said...

306! So many parties! Though I only found you last winter, thanks for hosting them.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Great features, Jann, and thank you for hosting. Enjoy your weekend...Sandi

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Such great features and I'm included too ! Thank you dear Jann, it's a real honor to be chosen for a feature !
Thank you again for hosting this week for us.
Happy Fall.
Fabby

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for having us over, Jann!

Cherie said...

Those foodie posts are making my mouth water. I intend to try some of the recipes this Autumn. Thanks for hosting Jann. I probably wouldn't have found the lovely blogs that people are sharing here. Have a lovely weekend. x

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann. All the features are wonderful this week. Have a wonderful rest of the week and that is the prettiest pillow. What a thoughtful gift..xxoJudy

Leslie said...

I like reading about your features. Love the pillow and that amish bread sounds Amazing!! Thanks for hosting.

Julie's Creative Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, I just want to say thank you for hosting this fun party each week and doing the features. I have a blog party page and you are listed there for Thursdays. I hope that is ok with you.
Hope you have a nice weekend.
Julie xo

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love that pillow, Jann, and I visited Kim's blog last night and saw her beautiful work!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Jann, what a gorgeous pillow! Must check out her blog. Thank you so much for hosting SYC.

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi Jann!Thanks for hosting!Hugs!

Rita C at Panoply said...

Hi Jann, I'm so glad you decided to keep going on SYC. You are appreciated. Now, I must go check out that Amish cinnamon bread to see if it's the recipe I remember making before!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jann for including my Buffalo Check stenciled tabletop in your features this week, a lovely surprise. Thank you for your 306th Share Your Cup, always a pleasure to visit and join in.
Joy

Mareliz said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I brought my favorite bread pudding. Have a great weekend.
https://www.kocinadepinay.com

Unknown said...

Hi Jann, I just wanted to make sure that you and your family are safe from the fires. I have family in the evacuated area and it's pretty bad. Thank goodness for prayer.
xoxo Jo

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Patricia Carter said...

They are all pretty great ideas. The potluck is always fun.
cheap disney on ice tickets
discount disney on ice tickets

Instagram