Share Your Cup Thursday #19

 

My how quickly the week flies by.  It’s hard to believe that it’s time for Share Your Cup already.

A Time for you and I to reflect upon what ever happened, or where you went, or what you did that helped to make your life a little bit happier this week.

For me it was an easy choice.  Friday we happily welcomed the arrival of our 9th grandchild, Will.  So excited to have him home.

As I was selecting this weeks features I noticed that I kind of had a black & white thing going on.

Look at this cute tablescape by Kathe with an E.  Don’t you just love it?  Hop over and see the rest of the table.

DSC_0008-14

How about this gossip bench curb side save by Margaret from Chantilly Charm.  You really need to go see the before.  Not only did she make us drool over this darling bench but she had to tease us with her pool, jealous!

IMG_20120718_180820

I love a bit of whimsy in the garden.  How cute is this darling chandy by Jody from Rooted in Thyme?  She gives a great tutorial on how she covered the shades.

IMG_8456

 This little lady as Angie from  Knick of Time so poetically put it is a bit time worn.  But she still looks fabulous with a new coat of paint.

DSC06593 (1280x960)

This next feature was brought to us by a man.  Nathan from Nates Necessities shares with us his vintage finds.  I love this typewriter with the dream banner.  I have one similar.  Thinkin I need a banner!  Go see what other treasures he found.  Also love the light bulb.

babes bulb

I had to add one extra feature today because I loved it so much!  Sarah from Alderberry Hill shared her fabulous house sign.  Now wouldn’t that just make you want to drive up the lane to see more?

1-pm016-001

Thanks so much!  I appreciate each and everyone of you sharing each week.  Please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now a few rules and then let’s party!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs

30 comments

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Well, Congratulations, Jann, on your new sweet little bundle of joy! Babies always make life more exciting! I wish you well with your surgery tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and I will pray for you.
You have some wonderful features this week. I love the toile chandy! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Hope everything goes well with your surgery, Jann! And congratulations on becoming a grandmother again, its time for celebration:) Thanks for hosting another wonderful party and for your sweet comment, it made me smile...."climbing under a cloche" that made me laugh out loud. You are sooo funny! Blessings, my friend~Poppy

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, just linked up, thanks so much for hosting!!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Congrats upon the arrival of your newest grandchild, Jann! Thank you for hosting :) Hope the surgery goes well tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Glenda/MidSouth said...

How all goes well on your procedure.
Congratulations on the new Grand!

Jonell w Harrison said...

Jann have you noticed it's a whole lot easier having those GRANDS than it was as the Mommy? Enjoy your little WILL

Jonell

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Jann, I was so thrilled to hear you were featuring me. I am so honored to be with the other features. So much talent. Thank you so much. Hope your surgery goes well.

Jody

The Farmers Daughter said...

Congratulations on your new grand baby! The 9th! Hope the surgery goes well and you'll recover quickly. I'll be thinking about you!
Hugs,
Dru

Kathe said...

I hope all went well with your surgery Jann. And big congrats on the new grand! A new one to snuggle and love! Thank you so much for featuring my table! Who knew so many of us were in the black & white mood LOL!

Anonymous said...

Jann,

Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild. I am hoping that your surgery goes well.

I absolutely love the black and white checked tablescape that you featured. And the number sign is beautiful. I do believe that I typed many term papers on that typewriter.

Hoping that the rest of your week goes well.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

I hope that your surgery goes well and OH MY GOODNESS congrats on that sweet bundle of joy

!!! :) :) :)

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann; So wonderful, a new grandbaby, welcome to Will. Thinking of you. Thank you for hosting. Take care of you.
Joy

Gina said...

I hope your procedure went well & you are resting up.
Great features!

Sherry@The BarnQuiltStore Blog said...

Trusting that everything went well today!
Get lots of rest & take it easy!
♥'s
Sherry

must love junk said...

Jann, congrats on your new grandson!
I hope you're feeling your best, soon!
Susan

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Lucky you, another grandchild! Congratulations! Praying everything will go fine with your surgery and you'll be feeling great soon. Thank you for hosting your fun party.
Nancy

Antiques And Teacups said...

How exciting and congratulations! Joy indeed! Have a great week!
Ruth

Grammy Goodwill said...

Hoping to hear that your surgery went well and you're home resting and recuperating now.

Margaret said...

Thanking you so much for featuring my little telephone table..and sorry for the tease of the pool..lol. here in texas you just have to cool off!!

Kate said...

Jann,
Praying for a easy surgery and recovery time for you! May you have lots of good rest! Love linking up to sharinf your cup!

hugs to you
Kate
xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh what beautiful sharing!!! I absolutely love each creation and idea! :)

Hugs,

Linda said...

Hope all goes well with your surgery. And, I know you are enjoying the new baby! Lovely things you shared with us today!

Cottage and Broome said...

A new baby is always a wonderful thing!! I hope your surgery goes smoothly and the recovery is quick. LOve the black and white theme. Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Chenille Cottage said...

I'm praying for you this morning and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Blessings, dear Jann,
Carolynn xo

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Hope your surgery went well...thinking of your and congrats on the birth of your grandchild!....

Rose L said...

Love the side table made into a bench. I have a couple old ones like that by my bed and wanted to toss them, but now...

bj said...

Well, darlin', if I knew about your weekly party, I had forgotten. I just added it to my list of parties.
Love all the features. :)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Congrats pretty Mrs. Olson..a granny again, sooo lucky, grandchildren are such blessing!! Wishing you a prompt recovery. I'm a little late entering your lovely and fun party, as I was finishing the rebumping of my laundry room. Have a happy wekend.
FABBY

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

Hi and thanks so much for featuring me, its such an honor and i couldn't believe it! I truly appreciate it.

-Nathan

Barbe @ Beez Rental Designs said...

Hello, I'm a new follower and just found your blog and party. I slipped in and linked up in the final hour! Whew, hahaha! Thanks for hosting and I look forward to linking up next week also.
Barbe

Instagram