Share Your Cup Thursday #21

Welcome everyone to Share Your Cup.  This is the place to come and share with the world of blog what ever it is that fills your cup.  In other words what makes you happy.

For some of us that’s thrifting, gardening, sewing, traveling, crafting, cooking, or spending time with family, etc.  For others it’s a little bit of everything.

Each week as I try to chose those who I am going to feature I feel a little bit like I’m in that Lay’s potato chip commercial.  “I bet you can’t eat just one!”  Only it’s, “I bet you can’t choose just five!”.  I know I have said this numerous times, but it’s so true!

Here are this weeks featured five:

Francine and her hubby went on an adventure.  They found this wonderful pillar with a groove down the back to cover a pipe running down their living room wall.  How perfect was that?  Hop over to  Ethereal Plus and read more about their ‘crazy day’.

chippy pole1

I know that this has been around blogland for a while, but I love the faux mercury glass bottles made by Audrey from Elegant Economincs.  Go visit to find easy instructions on how to turn everyday bottles like salsa and pickles into beautiful mercury glass.

mercury glass and bird crop

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love red, white, and vintage.  How could I not feature these fab finds by Rebecca from Walnut and Vine?  You would NOT believe what she paid for them! Nope, not gonna tell ya.  Must go visit to find out.

009

Since I’m on the color red let’s go ahead and show this next feature.  Elaine from Sunny Simple Life has been in the organizing mood since back to school is just around the corner.  Not only does she show these darling dishes but she has some vintage Pyrex as well.  Guess what color?  Yup, turquoise.  She also gives great organizing tips.

IMG_0796[1]

Our last feature is a man from Island Rustic.  He has been lightening up some items around the home with a beautiful new color.  Hop over to see. And look at these gorgeous garden blooms.

Lighten up 4

Thanks so much for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Last week I had quite a few new people join the party.  Really excited to have you! As I was visiting I noticed a few people still have the word verification on.  Just want you to realize that you would get a lot more comments if you take that off.  A lot of people don’t want to take the time to do that and often they have to enter it more than once.  Something to think about.  Also I am not seeing a link back to Share Your Cup on a few blogs.  Probably just an oversight, but please do that.  Only blogs with links back will be featured.

Now for a few party rules and then ‘Let the party begin”!

1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs

35 comments

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Great features! I love red too and the flowers are gorgeous!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Red and white is a wonderful combo! Laughed at the potato chip quote...Thanks for hosting!
Ruth

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Now that July is over I think I can do better with my blogging. So happy to join the party again. Now I am going to go see how much those red things were!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Jann, it's good to see all your favorites. Thanks for having us over and giving us a place to share!
Liz

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

Thanks so much for the feature :)
Take care, Francine

Trisha said...

Very good picks for the week! I enjoy being a part of this-thank you!

~Trisha

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

Thanks for hosting the party!
Nate & Francine

The French Hutch said...

Hi Jann, I'm excited to be here, my first time to link with you at your party. I'm already a follower. Great inspiration and features. Thanks for hosting.

~Emily
The French Hutch

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great features, specially love all the red and white! Thank you for letting us show our lovelies, sweet lady.
FABBY

allisamazing said...

What lovely features! Thanks so much for hosting :)

must love junk said...

Thank you for hosting :)
Susan

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Lovely features, Jann! I love the punch of red. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Thanks for the super party!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thank you for hosting your fun party every week! You picked some great posts for features. Enjoyed them all.
Nancy

Cottage and Broome said...

Love that red stool and scale. I'll have to pop over there to see what she paid for them. Really great features from last week, thanks for hosting, Laura

NanaDiana said...

Cute features- of course I LOVE the red. Off to visit a few features- xo Diana

Sunny Simple Life said...

Thank you so much for the sweet words and the very nice feature. As always thanks for hosting.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Love joining your party, thank you for hosting. Enjoy your comments too.
Joy

Elegant Economies said...

Thank you for featuring my DIY Mercury Glass post! You are too kind! Thank you for doing the work of being a wonderful host.~Audrey

Rob Hunt said...

Hi Jann - thank you so much for featuring my flowers this week. Nice surprise.

Love your other feature picks too.

I had an big repair this week, porch was separating from 2nd story, I got it fixed but what a big job.

Rob

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Hello there Mrs. Olson :) Thanks for hosting!! Have a great rest of the week :) ~Pernilla

Town and Country Gals said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for featuring my red stool and scale, I was very excited to see them! Checked out the post on your quilts, absolutely gorgeous! Love the one for your fall bed and the owl is adorable! They are amazing!
Am heading over to see how those mercury glass bottles were made!
Rebecca

Kate said...

Hi Jann
Thank you for always hosting such a great party! Have a beautiful week! I am always happy when I can join in!

xoxo
Kate

pembrokeshire lass said...

Great picks...there's so much out there in blogland to really inspire!! Joan

Donna Heber said...

Wonderful features Jann! Thank you for hosting our party.

Linda said...

Great stuff this week, Jann! I should have linked my Thursday Theme Song post today to this party...I will try to remember if I have another one I think would fit! I love those Pyrex bowls...

LindyLouMac said...

Hi there, wow it looks like your meme is gaining in popularity since I was last here, so pleased for you.

Anonymous said...

Love your features, especially the red plates. The flower mosaic, too.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Kathe said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! Love the flowers! And the red dishes! And the vintage stool and scale! No wonder you have such a hard time picking! Everything is just so fun!

Lynn Wood said...

What? You can make your own Mercury Glass? I've got to check that out!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jann! I have linked up today and am number 57! Thanks for hosting!








ciao bella
sensible sarah
XO

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Hi Jann! This is my first time linking up (#62). Looks like a great party. Thanks so much for hosting. I'm your newest follower.

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

I am glad that you mentioned word verification. I have read that some people absolutely refuse to leave a comment if it is on somewhere. As to me if I have visited, read the post etc I will endure it but SOME of them are ridiculous ....almost impossible to make out ....and that is where the trouble lies and the repeated attempts to leave a simple comment become frustrating, yep :)

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Wonderful features...LOVE that red stool. Thanks so much for hosting.

Blessings,
Linda

Debbie @DewdropGables said...

Thank you for the invite, and thanks for hosting! Looking forward to checking out the features and fellow linkers.
Debbie :)

Instagram