Share Your Cup Thursday #68

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup!  The party where you come to share the things that make you happy.  In other words, what fills your cup.

I hope that your cups are overflowing with happiness and that it will spread amongst others!

This past week has been a busy one.  On Saturday I attended a vintage sale, Fleattitude.  What a fun event and I did get a few fabulous things I’ll share later.  Afterwards hubby and I went shopping for a new sectional.  We are going to move our family room furniture downstairs and put the new one upstairs.  We had seen one a while ago.  Of course it had sold and we had to order it.  Now we will be waiting 6-8 weeks.

We also celebrated our ‘41st Anniversary’ on the 4th.  Thanks to all of you for your sweet comments on my somewhat silly post I did about it.  Sometimes I wonder if you think, “that girl is crazy’!

I also took a short two day trip to Vernal, UT with my sister, Jeanne and her daughter.  We did a little bit of research on our heritage.  Always fun to learn more about your relatives.  Oh, and I brought home a few treasures too.

Going out of town for a couple of days put me in the last minute mode.  I found myself visiting many of last weeks links just today. 

There were so many fabulous table posts shared because of Cuisine Kathleen's ‘Let there be white’ party that I could not possibly pick just one.  I enjoyed each and every one of them so much.  Truly fabulous ideas!

Now for this weeks features:

  I adored the cottage feel of Nancy’s garden  from Two Cottages and Tea.

100_4766

I think I was having a bit of ‘front porch love’ this week.  Maybe it’s because I know that summer will be coming to an end way too soon.

Patti at Old Things New shared her darling summer porch.  Hop over to get a better look at her swing.

15-Summer Porch 024

And look at this farmhouse one Denise on a Whim shared of her friend, Mary’s home.

Mary'sBackPorch2

And how about Mary Alice’s from Chateau Chic?  Love that childs wheel barrow and bird cage.  Did I mention that my sister, Jeanne just found a cage and stand at a yard sale for $40?  I’m having a bit of jealousy going on over here!  Oh, and guesss what else?  I just snagged a piece of gingerbread trim like that you can see in Mary Alice’s window.

P1080480

I thought this was too cute to not share.  Lisa from My Ordinary Country Life made her chickens their very own scratching area.  Now she’s just hoping they can read.

AREA2

Now let’s see a few indoor features: 

Jen from Lace Crazy has been creating the most fabulous pillows for her bed made from old curtains.  Jen is a fellow UT gal.

Bella Note pillows (2) 048

Kadee Willow shared the creative use of this grating and her new window treatment at her side door entry.

grate and window treatment

Blue Willow House has been refreshing her bedroom for summer.  Love her straw hat collection!

Hats-on-the-Wall

Thanks so much for sharing everyone, and  please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

41 comments

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

chateau chic said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Jann!! I'm anxious to see what you do with your gingerbread piece.
Thanks so much for hosting!
Mary Alice

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Hi Jann!
Just a little note to say CONGRATULATIONS on your 41st Wedding Anniversary! That's awesome!!
Thank you so much for hosting another great link party.
Have a beautiful week,
Suzanne

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

I already know that you are crazy which is why you are so much fun! Coming back later or tomorrow as I might get electrocuted if I stay online....ha ha ha we are having severe storms right now but I knew about them before I ever saw the weather or heard thunder. The dogs started acting crazy about 1/2 hour before distant thunder was ever heard. Amazing :)

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann congrats on your 41st Wedding Anniversary. Thanks so much for hosting the party and have a great week.
Julie

Trisha said...

It's always so nice to be able to join in on the fun!

~Trisha

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

You've had a very busy week! So glad to join in your party! Thanks for hosting.

hugs,
Linda

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh wow, look at all the features! Thank you for hosting sweet Jann. Big hugs,
FABBY

Anonymous said...

Jann, sounds like you've had a perfect kind of week. I'm looking forward to seeing your finds from the Fleatitude. Thanks again for hosting a a fun and inspirational party.

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi dear Jann,
What a wonderful surprise to see my garden featured this week! you are the sweetest! Thank you so much! Sounds like you are having a busy summer doing lots of fun things! Happy anniversary to you and hubby! Thank you so much for hosting your fun party and have a wonderful week!
p.s. Too bad you have to wait so long for your new couch!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting and letting me join in.

Jen said...

Awe ~ thanks for the feature Jann...
Fellow "Utah gal" praying it don't rain cause she has hay that's need to be baled soon! *wink*
Can't wait to see your new acquisitions, you've hinted at and what you do with them.
Thanks for hosting and thanks for having me~!
Happy Anniversary~~~
Jen~
(=

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

You've had a good week, fun shares too. Thanks for hosting Jann.
Joy

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for the party, Jann! Lovely features from last week :) Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Sarah said...

Sounds like you have been busy having a good time. Good for you!
Thanks for hosting each week......Sarah

Unknown said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! That is so awesome. Thank you for hosting. So thrilled to be joining your party after taking a break to take care of my mother. I've missed partying with you!! Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs
Kathy

Laura Turner said...

I enjoyed your features - heck, two of them were my features for Inspired Sunday last week! LOL! I am literally sharing my cup with you this week.

Laura from Sunday View

Kadee Willow said...

Just beaming over here that you selected my post as one of the features.. woohoooo!! You sure have been busy yourself with your travels and of course, celebrating your anniversary! Congrats to both of you!

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thank you for hosting Jann, and belated Happy Anniversary! ~Ann at Tarnished Royalty

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Jann, what great features you've shared. I'm going back to check out some. Thanks so much for hosting your party.

Pollyanna said...

Thanks Jann, it was fun looking at new blogs! Happy Anniversary too! I was great to see you at fleattitude!

Winnie said...

Happy Anniversary again !!
You certainly had a busy and full week :)
Thank you for the party and I wish you a relaxing weekend

Unknown said...

So happy to see my friend's porch as a feature, Jann. Thanks so much! :)

Hootin Anni said...

Oh, happy happy anniversary! 41 years is GOOD and something to be very proud of. Bud and I celebrated our 45th this past May.

must love junk said...

Jann, it sounds like you had a wonderful week! Thanks for hosting this great party :)
Susan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

So many fun features and wonderful blogs to visit! I read your Anniversary fun! You two are still so happy...makes my heart sing! Enjoy your day! Thanks!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Good morning, Jann. Thank you for hosting the party! I hope the rest of your week is blessed.

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Great features...love those front porches! Thanks for hosting Jann:)

Hugs,
Deborah

Unknown said...

Hello and thank you for the party! Lots to look at this afternoon! Julia

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for allowing us to share our cup!

Unknown said...

Jann..you are so sweet to feature me and my chickens...:) What would the rest of us do without fabulous hostesses! You are the best!!

Karen said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for hosting another "Share Your Cup Thursday". Your features are lovely. Congratulations on your great grand baby. The decorations are so amazing! Also, Happy Wedding Anniversary! You make a darling couple! Take care,
Karen

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
Beautiful celebrations of life and
yourself and your husband for the commitment of a lifetime! Happy Anniversary!
Sweet Hugs,
Jemma

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Such cool features, love that chicken scratch area, LOL.
Hugs,
Patti

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow - 41 yrs. - I did not come close. :D
Thanks for hosting again this week - I am sliding in late as usual.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Cottage and Broome said...

Congratulations on celebrating your 41st anniversary! I hope you have many more happy years… Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Tea in the Library said...

Great to visit as always!

Stacey Johnson said...

This post makes me sigh and just feel peaceful. Love it all!

Unknown said...

Feeling blessed to have my front porch featured this week. Big hugs to you Jann, Patti

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Jann, Thank you so much for hosting the party and featuring my straw hat wall. It has even more hats now. Sharon @ The Blue Willow House

Instagram