Share Your Cup Thursday #69

Hello and welcome to Share Your Cup (SYC for short).  The party where you share what ever it is in life that makes you happy.  In other words, what ‘fills your cup’

I am posting early today because my sister, Julie and friend, Dolly are coming up to spend the night.  I am meeting them and I’m sure that galavanting is on the agenda.  Just might not make it home by 4.

Keeping it short and sweet, here are last weeks features:

Most of us feel blessed to even have a room to ‘create’ in.  Pamela from Flower Patch Farmhouse has her very own crafting cottage.  This beauty was built by her hubby and she shares the plans.

studiobanner-645plans

Laurie from Heavens Walk brought home another treasure.  Look at this darling barn door.  She says that she’s starting to wonder if she lives in a barn.  I could handle living in a barn like this!

door3

Magali from The Little White House on the Seaside shared her new kitchen window.  Perfect for her cottage!

Cottage Kitchen Window Aug 2013

Paula from Pollyanna Reinvents shared two posts.  I couldn’t decide which to feature so I decided to show you both. 

The Banners that she makes are so beautiful and full of detail.

misc and salmon and banner$ 105

And this fun French Style Double Chair Bench she made a new seat cover for is darling.  You must hop over and see the mannequin that is standing by.

Double chair bench 071

Peanut Life Adventures shared this recipe for Brown Sugar Chicken.  Yum, anything with brown sugar can’t be bad.

P7283486

Thanks everyone for sharing and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

31 comments

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh my goodness, what incredible features! I def have some reading to catch up on!!

Hope you enjoyed your company and had all sorts of fun.

Thanks for hosting, Jann!

Jen said...

Just seen your party come up early -
Works for me... I had a few secs to link up.

Beautiful features as always~!

Have a Wonderful Week...
Jen~
(=

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann, have a wonderful time. Thanks for hosting.
Joy

must love junk said...

Have fun with your 'peeps', Jann! :)
Thanks for hosting!
Susan

Winnie said...

Enjoy the time with you sister and friend and thank you for the party Jann
:)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Debra@CommonGround said...

oh, those blue shutters are amazing!!! thanks for hosting, Jann!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! Hugs, Penny

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting the party and have fun with your sister today.
Julie

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks for hosting Jann. Nothing like Sister fun! Great features, as usual. :) Pam

Art and Sand said...

The entire room at Heaven's Walk is gorgeous and that double bench is so cute.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting this fun party! I had a post to join in this week...yay!

hugs,
Linda

andrea@townandprairie said...

If THAT'S like living in a barn, then move over, I'm comin'! Thanks for hosting!

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thank you so much for hosting and letting me join in. The little yellow cottage is to die for. I wish I had a place for one I would have one in a minute.

Sarah said...

Certainly enjoyed the features. Thanks for the party! ~ Sarah

Heaven's Walk said...

Thank you soooo much for including my barn door in your features this week, Jann! Hugs to you, sweetie!! ♥

xoxo laurie

Unknown said...

Awesome features! Thank you so much for hosting! Have a wonderful evening. :)
Hugs
Kathy

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, I love your sunflowers, they would put a smile on anyone's face! So pretty…. Thanks for hosting, Laura

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you had lots of fun with your sister and friend!
Hugs...Nancy

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Love that crafting cottage in the features! I am so totally jealous! Thanks for hosting Jann. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
Enjoy your outing with Julie and Dolly-sounds so, so nice!
Thank you for the great party!
Warm Hugs,
Jemma

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Great, great features :) Thanks for hosting, Jann! Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Unknown said...

Found your blog! Loving it :) Thanks for hosting such a great party! Can't wait to snag my cottage!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your features are great, Jann. Hope you enjoy your company and thanks for hosting.

Blessings,
Sandi

One More Time Events said...

Thank you Jann for hosting...great features... love the barn doors!

pembrokeshire lass said...

what a diverse amount of features!! I get so inspired just looking at them all....fortunately I can't do them all or we would be in a mess! Thanks for hosting and, who knows, I might just enter again sometime soon! Joan

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Cottage window. I feel honored to find it among those wonderful pictures you chose.

Karen said...

Hi Jann,
Thanks for hosting such a fun party again! There are so many friends to visit! Have a great weekend!
Take care,
Karen

Unknown said...

Hi Jann!
Thanks for hosting and all the great inspiration! :)

~Liz

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting, loved participating and reading all of these great articles!! I would like to personally invite you over to our blog hop every Sunday through Tuesday, it is The Homesteaders Hop.

www.modernhomesteaders.net

I really hope to see you there!

Instagram