Share Your Cup Thursday #70

Hello, another week has whisked by and It’s time for Share Your Cup, (SYC).  Hope you have had a week full of things that made you ‘happy, happy, happy’!

Why?  Because this is the party where you come to share exactly that.  The things in life that make you happy.  Whether it be cooking, crafting, sewing, traveling, decorating, gardening, etc, etc.

Sharing what makes you happy makes us happy too!

Please get out there and visit.  Be sure and leave a comment so they know that you’ve been by.

Here’s some fun features from last weeks party:

We’ve seen lots of ‘pallet’ ideas out there in blogland.  I thought this table made by Tammy and her husband from One More Time Events was super cute.  I love the colors she washed onto the pallet boards.

IMG_2051

Kim from Windsor and Main shared this sweet and easy quilt.  What fun fabric!

lowvolumepinit-1024x713

You must pop over to Town and Prairie and read Andrea’s entertaining post about ‘Breakfast for two”!

a12

I don’t know about you, but I am getting a bit of ‘Fall Fever’.  Although it’s been hot during the day you can feel a touch of Fall in the morning.   At Home With Jemma took an Americana wreath she had made and updated it into this Fall beauty.

IMG_2988

I am a lover of both caramel and maple.  So of course this luscious cake by Winnish had me drooling!

______~1

With a lot of us at the peek of our gardens I thought this post was great.  It was shared by  The Pin Junkie.

recipes for your garden

Thanks everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup!

37 comments

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party Jann!

Sarah said...

Jann, I need a slice of that cake. Wow, that cake looks delicious. Thanks for hosting each week.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Ooh, does that cake ever look good! Thanks for hosting, Jann, and enjoy the rest of your week.

Blessings,
Sandi

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting and for always stopping by!!

Hugs,
Deb

Winnie said...

Thank you soooooooo much Jann for featuring my Honey Cake
❤ ❤
Have a wonderful rest-of-the-week and thanks for another party :)

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting, love the features, love joining in.
Denise

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Jan. Love joining in with Share Your Cup Thursday. Have a great week.
Joy

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Great features this week Jann....that cake looks yummy! Hugs, Penny

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Love the picnic basket and doll post! You always find the best stuff! :)

Tarnished Royalty said...

Trying not to look at all the scrumptious recipes, yikes! Thank you for hosting, Jann, have a wonderful week! ~Ann

The Pin Junkie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my tomato and zucchini garden recipes! Your button is proudly displayed on my featured page! Hope you have a great day!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, I love all the features you chose this week, I will be sure to check them out! Thanks for hosting the party and have a great week.
Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks so much for hosting and letting me join in.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks for hosting Jann! Oh, I can't even look at that gorgeous cake, quick drop to the veggies beneath, whew...I'm saved. :) Pam

Unknown said...

Great features, Jann! I'm linking to your fabulous party. Thanks for hosting!!

Unknown said...

That cake looks yummy! Pass a slice? Thanks for hosting!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features...love the tablescape. Although last week I posted a very summer table, now mine is a Little Fallish this wee.
Thank you for the great party.
Big hugs,
FABBY

Pat said...

Jann,
Thanks for the invitation to join Share Your Cup Thursday!
Lizzie and I "dressed" for your party, dear one!!!
Fondly,
Pat

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for letting us come over and party, Jann :) Great features! Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

NanaDiana said...

I always find something I love when I come here, Jann. I always find a new
blog or two to visit- xo Diana

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting. I look forward to getting ideas from everyone who links up.

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Jann,
Thank you for featuring my Fall Wreath! I love your blog and your parties are amazing!
Warm and Happy Hugs,
Jemma

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Jann this is always a fun party! Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

Hello Jann, always love your party, such pretty and tasty features and lots to drool over! Take care - Dawn

Heirloom treasures said...

Lovely features Jann,thank you for hosting. :)

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, What pretty posts from last week. I love those dishes and I sure wish I could get a piece of that cake !Have a wonderful weekend, Laura

must love junk said...

Great features, Jann! Thanks for hosting :)
Susan

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! I would like to invite you out to the Homesteaders Hop this Sunday! I hope to see you there

www.modernhomesteaders.net

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Fun! Fun! fun! So much to see! So happy to join in with your awesome blog hop.

Blessings & Aloha!

DIY Vintage Chic said...

Thanks for hosting!

Jen said...

Thanks for hosting such a fun party every week. Hope you're getting some of this rain. Have an awesome 'rest of the week'...
Jen~

J9sHappiness said...

Good to be back and joining in one of your fab parties after a bit of time away from blogland. Thanks!! J9 x

Unknown said...

Hi Jann - Late to the party but glad to be joining you again this week. Thank you so much for hosting and blessings to you, Patti

Unknown said...

I'm better late than never linking up! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Julia

Micupoftea said...

Love Jemmas' wreath! Thx for hosting :)

One More Time Events said...

Jann... thank you so much for featuring my outdoor pallet table. All these features are just great. Thank you for hosting xo Tammy

The Ruffled Stitch said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog and hosting Share Your Cup Thursday! I have your link back under Thursday in my link party tab! Is this ok? (I am new to all the link parties so I am sorry if its not! Feel free to correct me!!) I also have it under the link party name instead of your blog name. Which would you prefer?Thanks again!
Darcy

Instagram