Share Your Cup Thursday #32

Hello my friends and welcome to Share Your Cup!  This is the place where you come to share whatever it is that, (in the words of Phil from Duck Dynasty) makes you happy, happy, happy.  I can hear his voice saying it as I type.

Speaking of Duck Dynasty I have to show you this picture of my oldest son, Lonnie’s Halloween costume.  Yup, Phil himself.  If you haven’t watched Duck Dynasty you must give it a try.  It always leaves me laughing.  Must say that you may need to watch it a few times to really get to know the characters.

photo (2)

if you ask me my son is a pretty good looking guy.  You would never know it from this costume.  Guess I’ll just have to show you.   Keep in mind, I am his mother.  Although he really looks like his dad.  And yes, he does have eyes, I think he’s looking into the sun.

photo (2)

I sure did miss partying with all of you last week.  Hawaii was gorgeous, but it’s always great to be back home. 

I made it around to visit everyone and what a treat it was!  Here are features from SYC. #31

Michele from Finch Rest shared a darling tablescape.  These dishes are so elegant but you need to hop over and see how she used them for Halloween.

Halloweentableglassplate

Vicki from Life in my Empty Nest shared her fun pumpkin collection.  Her post made me look around and realize that I collect pumpkins also.

Photo Oct 17, 2012 12_26 PM

How fun is this orange tackle box turned into treat box shared by Ruby and Arthur?

000_0006 - Copy (3)

And this old tool box that Susan from Ash Tree Cottage used for this vignette.

tool boxes1

Cindy from Old Time Farmhouse gave us a tour of her farmhouse kitchen.  I loved this unique piece holding vintage cookbooks.

K6

In case you missed Dru’s link I wanted you to see these pictures that she shared an offered for us to use as cards.  I think they are wonderful and will be printing some off and sending to my family for a Thanksgiving’s Day blessing.  There are a variety of them.  They are all B&W with a pop of orange. Country love straight from her Farmhouse.

pumpkinbutter_pumpk

Thanks so much and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now for a few rules and then let the fun begin!


1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to find new blogs.

37 comments

Unknown said...

THanks so much Jann for hosting another wonderful party! Great features!!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Unknown said...

Oh and forgot to mention yes indeed, your boy is very handsome!!!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Well golly Ms. jann, what a delight to have been featured on your awesome linky!! Thank you so much, ma'am!

And the other features are AMAZING - wow, such talent out there!

As for your son, yes indeed he is a looker! He looks like a younger George Clooney!

Thanks again, this is an honour to be featured.

priscilla said...

Great costume on your son ! OOOH Hawaii , I bet you had a great time ! Wonderful features !

Stephanie said...

haha...love the costume! Thanks for the great linky party :)

Hugs,
Stephanie

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Well we have something in common...grown GOOD LOOKIN' Sons who dressed for Halloween. Yep come trick or treat time here I just cracked up when my son pulled out his Scooby Doo Costume to dress up in when he took the kids trick or treating in our neighborhood. You have such a nice family :)

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Well we have something in common...grown GOOD LOOKIN' Sons who dressed for Halloween. Yep come trick or treat time here I just cracked up when my son pulled out his Scooby Doo Costume to dress up in when he took the kids trick or treating in our neighborhood. You have such a nice family :)

Debra@CommonGround said...

I'm laughing over that photo of your son's costume. how hilarious!! just linked up, thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your son is very handsome and his little daughter is adorable!! Nice features. Thank you for hosting. I'm happy you had fun in Hawaii and glad you're back too.
FABBY

The Farmers Daughter said...

So glad you're back! I missed having your party to go to last week! Thanks so much for featuring me--and for your sweet comments! All the features are so good. And, yes, your son is VERY handsome. You should be very proud!
Blessings from the Farmhouse. . .
Dru

Old Time Cindy said...

Jann,
Thanks for featuring my farmhouse kitchen. I'm so honored! All great features here. So glad you're back!
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi sweet Jann!
Today is one of those days that I needed a little extra cheer and your son was just the ticket! His costume is hilarious.
What fun it was going through all the great photos from the blogs you have featured today. There is soooo much talent out there in blogland!
I hope you have a happy day, my adorable friend!
Blessings and a few hugs,
Carolynn xoxo

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Thanks for featuring my pumpkins! I saw the cute post on your collection - I have pumpkin envy for the gingham
one :-)

Gail said...

Thanks Jann for hosting and yes your son is a nice looking man! I love his costume!

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Great features and great handsome son! Glad you had a wonderful trip! Thank you for hosting this week!
Nancy

must love junk said...

Thanks for hosting, Jann! Welcome back from Hawaii! :)
Susan

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann, would never have recognized the costumed man as your son. Thanks for hosting this week.
Joy

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

Thank you for hosting..

Cottage and Broome said...

Your son costume was great but you are right he is handsome guy. Hope you had fun in Hawaii! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Unknown said...

I am loving your son's costume. That is so funny and I bet he had a blast:)
Thank you for hosting.

Linda W. said...

Your son's costume is great!

Kris said...

First of all....I am a HUGE fan of Duck Dynasty! LOVE them...all of them! Your son nailed it!!! What a riot!!! Under all of that hair, all of the men in DD are quite handsome. So is your son!!!!
xo Kris

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann,

Thanks for hostessing. Your features are great and I love your son's costume.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Winnie said...

Hi Jenn
It's my 1st time here and I thank you for this great party!
I'm you newest follower :)

Maria Elena said...

Great features! Thank you so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful party, have a great Thursday & weekend ahead.
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your son is very handsome...he cleans up real good! (something my Dad always said! lol)Thanks for the fun this morning! I'm off to go visitin' now! Hugs!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Hi Jann, It's been too long since I joined in. Thanks for hosting. LOVE the plates!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Jann,

What a wonderful costume! Your son is indeed handsome. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party.

Amy said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fabulous party. Please stop by and add this LINKY to my Linky List Party Page. I would love to have you there.

Adorned From Above said...

Thanks for hosting.
Debi

Babs said...

I haven't seen Duck Dynasty, but I'll check it out. LOL Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend,
Babs

betty-NZ said...

What a diverse and lovely set of shots! I hope to join you next week.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

You son had an awesome costume! I would never guessed that good looking man was under all that hair! LOL!! So happy I get to be a part of your party this week. It is always such a fun party!
Thanks so much,
Susie

Susan Freeman said...

Thank you so much for featuring my toolbox. Can you believe it? I have another one to show you this week. Apparently I am becoming toolbox obsessed! By the way, you would have to arm wrestle me for that Friendly Village pitcher. Love it!!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

I joined your party!! Yay!! Have a blessed day.

Micupoftea said...

Fun costume, beautiful family! THX for hosting...now off to visit some blogs :)
shawn

Instagram