Hi my friends hope everyone is having a great week!
I wanted to share with you some of the beautiful flowers from the island of Kauai.
This sweet little bloom reminded me of our Sweet Pea.
I loved how it climbed up this weathered fence.
These two are just opening up. I thought that the pink one resembled a snake.
These were almost paper like.
I wonder if this is a type of iris?
No blooms but really liked these giant chickens.
I know that we are all familiar with Hibiscus but these tropical beauties were breathtaking.
I hope you enjoyed a glimpse of tropical paradise.
One thing I learned that I found interesting. We toured a botanical garden and they said that 80 percent of the flowers on the island were introduced leaving only 20 percent to be naturals.
One thing is for sure, they sure do flourish on that island.
I will be sharing with: